Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 150 off

1.what are the basic trigo identity do we(aspiring iitians) require? we got to learn  taylors therem. we got to learn those series expansion using taylors therem.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear aruka

taylors series are not in IIT JEE sylabus

and also you need not to learn the expansion of series with the help of tylors series.

You must see the complete IIT JEE need not to study those topics which are not in the syllabus.otherwise you will waste your important tye.

for trignomentry identity you refer arihant prakashan book

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Trigonometry

Please clear my confusion about find value of tan7.5 °.
Yaa... tan15°=2tan7.5°∕1-tan²7.5° ⇒2-√3=2tan7.5°/1-tan²7.5° . By solving this eq i got value of tan7.5°= (√2-1)(2+√3) . But Ans is (√3-√2)(√2-1). How?
ANKIT ANAND one month ago
What`s your confusion with tan7.5° .Kindly elaborate that where you have stuck?.If you will elaborate then I can help you better.
Sagar Gupta one month ago
@ ankit u have to apply the following formula sin ( a/2 ) = [(1-cosa)/2] ^ ½ cos a/2 = [(1+cosa)/2] ^ ½ tan 2a = [2 tan a ] / [1+tan square (a) ] answer is = root6-root3 +(root 2 ) -2 HOPE...
Umakant biswal one month ago
What is version in trigonometry? Explain it with an example.
trigonometry originated grom Greece, tri resembles here three gon means angles and metry measn the measurement. Measurement of three angles which is particluarly the angles of triangle...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
How do we find domain and range of a given function?
You can find domain f(x) by getting possible values of x for which f(x) is defined. For example functions having square root remove intervals where it is negative, keep in mind that the...
2017 years ago
what can we say about 0/0 ?
The expression 0/0 has no defined value and is called anindeterminate form. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
hii my answer for this qestion is The expression 0/0 has no defined value and is called anindeterminate form.
manmath 8 months ago
The expression 0/0 has no defined value and is called anindeterminate form.
Raghu Vamshi Hemadri one year ago
For finding least no of five digits which is exactly divisible by 41, why do we subtract the remainder from the divisor and then add it to the dividend to get the answer...can't it be done...
Hii You just have to find the number which is of 5 digits and a multiple of given number 41 . Rest everything can be avoided completely
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
If I= integral tan(tan^-1 (x)) than find the value of I. I=?
tan(tan^-1 (x)) = x So I = integral x dx so I = x^2 /2 now find I.I Thanks
Nishant Vora one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 150 off

More Questions On Trigonometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question