Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 150 off

if in a triangle ABC, angle B=60, sinAsinB=Λ. what are the possible values of Λ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear nishant

you have not maintioned any thing about Λ

sinA sin60 =Λ

Λ =√3/2 sinA

since   0<sinA<1

so                 c<Λ <√3/2

please clearly maintion what is Λ

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Trigonometry

Three equal circles touch one another; find the radius of the circle which touches all three.
Harsh Patodia 29 days ago
If ‘d’ is the diameter of one of the 3 equal circles then the radius of a circle which touches the three equal circles willbe ‘2d’
prathyusha manda 28 days ago
proove that {cot^a(secA-1)}/1+sinA = sec^2A pls help me solve this problem and thak you
I hope you want to prove follwing identity. If yes then this not correct question as this can be never be true . For example put A = 45, LHS and RHS are not equal.
Ajay 3 months ago
Hi Gaurang the question still does not seem to be correct. Can you post the screenshot of question attachment
Ajay 3 months ago
Yes ajay sir I didnt type it correct so it was amistke please help in soving this one and thankyou very much
Gaurang Kotasthane 3 months ago
I can`t solve it i tried 1000 times i think i need help so please solve it quickly
I solved similar problem for another user, refer to link below
Ajay 2 months ago
Sorry, But your question is blurred in the attachment. Plz write it on discusion forum by typing if u can do this.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
integration of tanx limit raiseto 0 pi/4
Hint. replace tanx by sin/cos. Put cosx = t and solve by substitution method. Finally put the limits after solveing it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Tangents PA and PB are drawn to a circle x2+y2=a2 from the point (×1,y1). Equation of circumcircle of triangle PAB is
Since the circumcircle of ∆ PAB, will have the diameter joining P and the centre of the circle x^2+y^2=a^2.i.e.( 0,0)Therefore , the eq. Of the circumcircle is [ x( x-x1) + y(y-y1). ]
Jagan Giri 5 days ago
Let S 1 = x 2 +y 2 -4x-8y+4=0 and S 2 be its image in the line y=x , find the equation of circle touching y=x at (1,1) and its radical axes with S 2 passes through the centre of S 1
Use all the informations given and follow the step line wise. First find the S2 circle eqn. For that first find the image of center of circle S1 along y=x. U can do this by solving the eqns ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 150 off

More Questions On Trigonometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn