Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Prove that: tan5x+tan3x/tan5x-tan3x=4cos2xcos4x

Hello student, We first consider the L.H.S. and try to reach the R.H.S. L.H.S = = = = (Using the formula sin A cos B + cos A sin B = sin (A+B) ) = = 2 sin 4x cos 4x/sin 2x = 2(2 sin 2x cos...
  img
Latika Leekha 2 months ago

= = = (Using the formula sin A cos B + cos A sin B = sin (A+B) = 2 sin 4x cos 4x/sin 2x= 2(2 sin 2x cos 2x)cos 4x/sin 2x= 4 cos 2x cos 4x.

Sai Sampath one month ago
sinA+sin3A+SIN5A+sin7A

Hello student, Your question seems to be incomplete as it does not state what exactly are we required to prove. Please check and post the complete question again so that we can provide you a...
  img
Latika Leekha 11 days ago

And if you want the answer here it is: sinA + sin5A + sin3A + sin7A = (sinA + sin7A) + (sin5A + sin3A) After rearranging the terms use identity 1 from the above post, = 2 sin 4A cos 3A + 2...

Athiyaman 8 days ago

Hey Manideep, the answer should be 16 sinA.cos 2 2A.cos 2 A you will have to use these 3 formulas in order to get the answer: 1)sinA+sinB=2sin(A+B)/2.cos(A-B)/2...

Athiyaman 8 days ago
I want to know how to approach this problem..

Change the expression in terms of sina + cosa and sina.cosa replace sina.cosa as t and sina+cosa as (1 + 2t) ½ (sina + cosa) + 1/(sina.cosa) + (sina + cosa)/(sina.cosa) = 7 add 1 both sides ...

Kaustubh Nayyar 9 months ago

Just change the expression in terms of sin and cos (i.e. sina+cosa and (sina)(cosa) ) Then replace sina.cosa as t and sina + cosa as (1+2t) 1/2 This gives value of t . we have to find sin...

x= sin2a

TANGENTS AND NORMALS find the points on the curve y=3x^2 – 9x + 8 at which the tangents are equally inclined with the axes

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Put in curve: Similarly you will get for x = 5/3.
  img
Jitender Singh 10 months ago

tangent means slope and slope means dy/dx thus u can diffrentiate both sides and get the answer

grenade one month ago
e x a y y x ln(x) find out dy/dx

first of all use the product rule to seperate out the different numbers and then carefully open the diffrential coefficients i will tell you the answer some mminutes later approve if useful

grenade one month ago

(y/x)(xinx+xlnx.lny+1)/{lnx(1-x-ylna)} i hope this would help you out approve if useful

grenade one month ago
The complex no z=x+yi which satisfy the eq (z-5i)/(z+5i)=1 lie on

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one year ago
View all Questions »