Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
For all x in [0,90] show that cos(sinx)>sin(cosx) I understood the solution given in my book which said Cosx +sinx Cosx But if Sinx Then when we take sin and cos both sides resp we get two...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below I am assuming 90 to be pi/2. For sinx will take value from 0 to 1 in increasing order. cosx will take value from 1 to 0. If you...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
Solve for x cosx + (3) 1/2 sinx = 2cos2x I would really appreciate if you reply soon.

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
solve for x sin3x *sin(cube) x +cos3x *cos(cube) x=0 arun sir answered me but it was a tough method i need some easy way as i am in 11 th so a method which i couldget please answer>>>

Ans: It is a simple polynomial, you can easily solve. And if you have options, you can hit & trial.
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago

sir can u explain me how u solved the third last step not getting ?? is there any such identity??

rashmi 4 months ago
​Q. THE PARABOLAS Y 2 = 4AX AND X 2 = 4BY INTERSECT ORHTOGONALLY AT POINT P(X 1 , Y 1 ) WHERE X 1 Y 1 NOT EQUAL TO ZERO, PROVIDED- B=A 2 B=A 3 B 3 =A 2 NONE OF THESE

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Slope of tangent: ….........(1) Slope of tangent: …............(2) ….......(3) Point of intersection
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR FOR ALL THE ANSWERS........

bharat makkar 3 months ago
Find the arithmetic mean of the ordinates of the feet of the normals from the point (3,5) to the parabola y^2 = 8x

Sum of the ordinates of conormal points is zero. we can prove by following approach: Equation of normal at any point(2t^2,4t) to the parabola y^2=8x is y= -ty+4t+2t^3 it passes through (3,5)...
  img
Sunil Raikwar 4 months ago
find the equation of a plane which is at a distance of 3 root 3 units from the origin and the normal to which is equally inclined to the coordinate axes.

Hi, You know the direction cosine of normal to the plane and u know the point lying on that plane ( say, (3,3,3) in first quadrant) .So, you would get four such planes depending on the...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago
View all Questions »