Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 120 off

is heights and distances in syllabus of iit jee or any engineering entrance exam?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Prachi,

Its not explicitly given in the jee syllabus but u can have a look at ques., they are really easy. It may be asked in regional engineering exams like PET or even in AIEEE.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Trigonometry

total number of ordered pair (x,y) satisfying the equation sinx.cosy=1A) 1. B) 3. C) 5. D)7.
Hii It will depend upon the the range of values that you will take for x and y . If it is not given then this question is baseless.
Sourabh Singh 29 days ago
in a triangle tana+tanb+tanc=6 & tana*tanb=2 then find the value of tana,tanb,tanc
In A triangle tana+tanb+tanc = tana*tanb*tanc =6
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
sin^2A-sin^2B=(sinA+B)(sinA-B)how can it be true?? It should be (sinA-sinB)(sinA+sinB).please help!!
Hi Riya You can use the formula for Sum and Difference for Sin to get the required solution. Have look below and hope you understand the derivation
Ajay 3 months ago
Thank you .I got it now. I was not equating the second last LHS to sin2x but now I got it thanks a lot .I need to concentrate more.
riya 3 months ago
how to solve this please explain in detail and do not ignore me.
your question is very important to us and ans is very important to you i will tell you how to do this
sahil sharma 3 months ago
the image is invalid nc piajlskcnSLIDUCBwpviu WVIJN sdckndsfoIHFIJnfpQHFijnv isddV WUPNVwjefP WVwijvnSIDJVNdsip j vnPWJwipubvwjo vnWP IUBHwobWORHB wpovn
Shubhang Arora 3 months ago
the minimum value of f(x,y)=x^3 + y^3 -3xy is what? please give proper solution in details......................
Please specify domain for this question otherwise it will be -infinity.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Please answer with solution for the question given in the image
Dear student From similarity 8/5 = x/10 x = 16
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 120 off

More Questions On Trigonometry

Ask Experts