Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 150 off

i have a test ...after 3 days of trigometry..

-Elemetary trignometric functions

-Transformation formulae

-Properties of triangles

please suggest me important points to rem..

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

I will suggest to learn all possible formulae of elementary trigo....

After doing that u must go 2 compound angles formulae...
For properties of triangle u must go thrgh the theory portion smoothly as they r easy. When done with aboue try 2 memorise its formula trend. And always keep in mind 2 b confident. Best of luck!
Like my answer
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Trigonometry

Prove that tan suquare2/11plus tansquare 3pie /11 plus tansquare 4pie /11plus tan square 5 pie /11. Is equal to 55
Use formulae or identity, tan2A = 2tanA/(1-tan^2A) from here write, tan^2A = 1 – 2tanA/tan2A and apply by taking one by one. the problem would be get sort out to 55.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
If 0
Hii the question is unclear s it is not giving any information about gamma angle . Repost and we will reach over to you ASAP. For other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at...
Sourabh Singh 27 days ago
Prove that:(1+cotA+cosecA)(1+cotA-cosecA)=cot(A/2)-tan(A/2)
Using this (a-b)(a+b) = a² - b².Where a=1+cota and b=coseca.-> (1+cota)² - cosec²a-> 1 + cot²a + 2cota - cosec²aIdentity: cosec²x - cot²x = 1 using it.-> 1 + (-1) + 2cota-> 2 cot a-> 2 cos a...
2017 years ago
In a certain town 25% families own a cell phone , 15% own a scooter and 65% won neither a cell or scooter . If 2000 families own both cell phone and scooter then the total no of families in...
3. 40,000 families are there in the town.It can be solved through Venn diagram.Their intersection comprises 5% I.e, 2000 families. And the remaining are 20% cell phone and 10 % scooter.
Shaswata Biswas one month ago
Can we divide two vectors .....,....................... .....,....................... .... ... ... .... .... .... ............. ....
No! We cannot divide two vectors, when the mathematics of vectors was developed there has been no formal defination of division of vectors
Riddhish Bhalodia 9 months ago
No! Actually not We cannot divide two vectors, when the mathematics of vectors was developed there has been no formal defination of division of vectors
Ankit Jaiswal 9 months ago
What is the next number in series 1,3,7,25,103,? (i) 526 (ii) 521 (iii) 515 (iv) 509
I too feel the same but this question has been given in FIITJEE mental ability book for Udaya-I for class 8. In book its answer has been given as 521 but no logic has been given for it. If...
Akshit Khanna one year ago
1 * 1 + 2 =3 3 * 2 + 1=7 7 * 3 + 4=25 25 * 4 + 3=103 103 * 5 + 6=521 521 * 6 + 5=3131 Here the sequence is first multiply by 2 and then add 1 AND in the next number the reverse is following ...
Rudrajyoti Das 3 months ago
I feel that there is some mistake in the question since...there is no relation between the 4 th and 3 rd , 5 th and 4 th .. Please recheck the question.....
Shubham Kamleshbhai Patel one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 150 off

More Questions On Trigonometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn