Answers : (1)

1) take angle as  x=135

arc tan|tanx| = arc tan|tan135|= arc tan|-1|=  arc tan(1) = 45

|x|=135     WHICH IS NOT CORRECT so it is not True

true only in the   1st cordinant that is from [0, pi/2] and the fourth

the range of tanx is between [-90,90] so it is not true in 3 quadrants

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on
Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and
become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the
Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Trigonometry

If the line joining circumcentr and incentre is parallel to BC then cosB+cosC= I had seen that above image submitted by me is unclear . so to view the solution please click the below link . I don’t see ny option to attach image. copy ...
2017 years ago
Drop perpendiculars from I and O on to BC and let the feet of the perpendiculars be P and Q resp. IP = in-radius = r. Also OQ = R cos A. Since OI is parallel to BC, we have IP = OQ i.e. r = ...
3 days ago
What is version in trigonometry? Explain it with an example.
trigonometry originated grom Greece, tri resembles here three gon means angles and metry measn the measurement. Measurement of three angles which is particluarly the angles of triangle...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
i do not understand the example 4 in the ssp of trigonometry , video 5
@ zeel kindly include the question as a attachement of write the full question , beacuse i currently donot have ssp , and also there are many chapters of trigo. which chapters u are talking ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
If a+b+c=0,then the family of lines 3ax + by + 2c = 0 pass through the fixed point
Dividing the whole eqn. by 2 and comparing with a+b+c = 0 3ax + by + 2c = 0 we get, 3a/2 x + b/2 y + c = 0 3x/2 = 1 x = 2/3 and y/2 = 1 y = 2. hence (x,y) that is (2/3 , 2) is the fixed...
2017 years ago
Find the vector equation of the plane which passes through the points 2 i + 4 j + 2k ̧ 2 i + 3 j + 5k and parallel to the vector 3 i − 2 j + k . Also find the point where this plane meets...
r = (1 − s)a + sb + tc a = 2 i + 4 j + 2k, b = 2 i + 3 j + 5k and c = 3i − 2 j + k Equation of the plane is r = (1 − s)(2 i + 4 j + 2k) + s(2 i + 3 j + 5k) + t(3t − 2 j + k) = [2 − 2s + 2s...
KUNCHAM SAMPATH 10 months ago
I am looking for the solution for following integral dx/x.(x^2n-a^2n)^1/2
Write I = dx/x.(x^2n-a^2n)^1/2 = dx/x.(x^n + a^n)^1/2.(x^n – a^n)^1/2 = A/x + B/(x^n + a^n) + C/(x^n - a^n) Solve it by partially no. n is actually pi in image check it again plz.
Vikas TU 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 150 off

More Questions On Trigonometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn