Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 120 off

how to find the values of a trig. ratio for any value of angle. Say a2 degree or 35 or 56 or 11 etc ??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear mohit,

In the exam you will be provided the values of such angles. You can look at the link:

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Trigonometry

What is the principal solution of cosx =1?please answer it . I am not getting it.
Principal values are generally referred to Range of Inverse Trignometric functions. This is to restrict the range of inverse trinometric functions which can have many values for a given...
Ajay 3 months ago
Principal values are generally referred to Range of Inverse Trignometric functions. For arcos function the principal values are
Ajay 3 months ago
secA-tanA = K, then sinA = ? sin x + sin y = a ; cos x + cos y = b, then tan(x+y/2) = ? (ans in terms of a and b)
secA- Tan A =K 1-sinA/ ( 1- sin 2 A) ½ =k k 2 = 1- sin A / 1+ sin A By applying componendo and dividendo, sinA = 1- k 2 /1+k 2 sinx + siny= 2cos(x-y/2)sin(x+y/2) =a Cosx+ Cosy=...
Subhiksha one month ago
rewrite the last equationasTan (
Subhiksha one month ago
sin^2 6°-sin^2 12°+sin^2 18°-sin^2 24°......15 solve it Urgent
Ajay, the complete qution isSolution is sin^2 6°-sin^2 12°+sin^2 18°-sin^2 24°..... upto 15 terms. sin 78°=0 sin 42°+sin 54°+ sin 66°+ + sin 18° sin 6°+ where )=0.5 (your required answer),...
Kumar one month ago
Not any people get my answer why. You can no give answer my question I am join this site
Vivek kumar 3 months ago
Hello If you want to get the solution quick you should post your question in clear manner. Its not clear what you wnat us to solve, and what does 15 at the end of question means?
Ajay 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 120 off

More Questions On Trigonometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn