Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 600 off

if 0

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear aishwarya

If you have any doubt please post clearly,so that we can give reply.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

6 years ago

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Trigonometry

The minimum value of atan 2 x + cot 2 x equals the maximum value of asin 2 y + bcos 2 y where a and b are grater than 0. Then a/b is (a)2 (b)4 (c)6 (d)8 Please explain fully.
The minimum value is 2√ab but I can not understand how it came?
Mudit one month ago
Minimum value of atan 2 x + cot 2 x = > First convert them into sec and cosec. = a(sec^2x – 1) + (cosec^2 – 1) = a(1/cos^^2x – 1) + (1/sin^2x – 1) = 1/sin^2x + a/cos^2x – 2 = 1/(1-cos^2x) + ...
Vikas TU one month ago
If sina+sinb+sinc=3 then find the value of cosa+cosb+cosc
Hii the maximum value for sin is 1 and since you have three sin's adding up to 3, each of the sin's must be 1! So A = B = C = 90 degrees or any angle coterminal with 90 degrees. And ...
Sourabh Singh 21 days ago
∫(x+sinx)/(1+cosx)dx => write sinx and cosx in half angle formulaes: => (x + 2sinx/2cosx/2)/(2cos^2x/2)dx => 0.5xsec^2x/2 dx + tanx/2 dx …..........................(1) let tanx/2 = u...
Vikas TU 22 days ago
Bhai, HashLearn is providing unlimited doubt clearing with IIT tutors for a month at Rs. 199. You should try them. Better than waiting here for a response
Ankit 12 days ago
if S is the circumcentre , O is the orthocentre of triangle ABC then SA +SB+SC equals
Dear Student, In which terms you want the answer? Since from here I can see that SA = SB = SC = R (Circumradius )and is the distance between S and any vertex, which can be easily calculated...
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
if AB=A and BA=B then which is correct a) A^2=A b) B^2=B c)A=I d) B=I? chapter matrices
Both options (a) and (b) are correct .A 2 =A & B 2 =B.
Nikhil Upadhyay one year ago
Look options a) and b) are correct showing that options c and d are also correct.see below for explaination. A 2 =A--------->A.A=A------------->A=A -1 .A(taking one of the A to right side...
Nikhil Upadhyay one year ago
Nikhil Upadhyay but why C and D not correct??? if we multiply both side by A inverse.... we will get A=I. ???
rajnish kumar one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

Get extra R 600 off

More Questions On Trigonometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn