While registering to seat allocation csab.nic.in,we get only ALL INDIA RANK but i have OBC reservation then when is that reservation useful. I got AIR rank 14375 but my category(OBC) rank is 2874 and coming to home state (AIR) is 3860 and home category(OBC) rank is 962 .Which institutions will be avilable and which branches .please tell me sir i have no time. You write but dont give website please

While registering to seat allocation csab.nic.in,we get only ALL INDIA RANK but i have OBC reservation then when is that reservation useful.
I got AIR rank 14375 but my category(OBC) rank is 2874 and coming to home state (AIR) is 3860 and home category(OBC) rank is 962 .Which institutions will be avilable and which branches .please tell me sir i have no time.
You write but dont give website please

Grade:

1 Answers

Suraj Prasad IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 286 Points
9 years ago
See, its very difficult for you to get seats in iit’s, the last seat for iit’s they get filled up at nearly 2500 OBC rank. So, i hope if you get chance to iit’s that will be best if the no. of seats get increase a bit but then also you will get a new iit.
As far as NIT’s are concerned you have the oppurtunity to get that so better luck for you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free