Which would be better? IISER or IIT for Physics. I want to take research in Physics. I heard that IIT K and II KGP are good for theoretical Physics. Though IISERs are good, but the lack experience as they are new. Is this true? Please Guide me.

Which would be better? IISER or IIT for Physics. I want to take research in Physics. I heard that IIT K and II KGP are good for theoretical Physics. Though IISERs are good, but the lack experience as they are new. Is this true? Please Guide me.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Neeti
571 Points
8 years ago
From what i know, if you’re interested in pursuing it, at least for science IISER is better developed. IISER Pune and Kolkata are amazing so if you get through, it’ll be really nice. The proper exposure needed for people who are interested in pure science, i feel IISER is a better option. Because IITs are better developed for btech and mtech, but IISERs are better for science. But depends on the factors under consideration, you know getting into IIT is a tag, and it’ll help you in future. So consider your options and your targets carefully and decide accordingly.
L GOUSE BASHA
316 Points
8 years ago
TWO EQUAL PREFERENCE IS GIVEN

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free