which college will i got after scoring 34000 in jee main and 16000 in jee advanced . i belong to general category and uttarakhand student . is nit uk is good

which college will i got after scoring 34000 in jee main and 16000 in jee advanced . i belong to general category and uttarakhand student . is nit uk is good

Grade:12

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Dear Student, Please visit the official website of jee mains and advanced for previous year opening and closing rank for different institutes. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
NIT Uttrakhand is quite good but the question is you may crack in over there or not and to confirm it you need to visit the official weblink of Jeemains and Josaa as there only you may be able to get the actual statusof rankings and status of seat allocations and accordingly you will be able to make out whether you may get your desired branch and desired institution or not, If not then try seeking admission at some other reputed institutions like – Vaish College of Engg, Rohtak,......................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.................Mody Uni of Sci and Tech, Sikar,................BITS Pilani

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free