Which are the top collages in India if I want to B.tech + M.Tech integrated program in zcomputer Science? And cut off for the respective collages. CThanking you in advance

Which are the top collages in India if I want to B.tech + M.Tech integrated program in zcomputer Science? And cut off for the respective collages. CThanking you in advance

Grade:12

3 Answers

Nachiket Deolankar
16 Points
9 years ago
Sorry for typing errors.
Leepika Roy
43 Points
9 years ago
Many engineering colleges in india like IIT, SKIET, NIT, BITS-Pilani, DTU etc are available here and serving best technical education to the students. They have a good academic facilities and best management and staff.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
There are many renowned colleges and universities in India where you can pursue your integrated B.Tech-M.Tech degree. Somewhere the JEE score is given much weightage, at otheres bothe JEE and board score are considered and still at other places on the basis of one’s board score admission can be taken. I would recommen you some selected and elite class institutions and you can visit their official website and better get to knao abot the conditions and formalities for getting admission. you can try at – Bhagalpur college of Engineering, Bhagalpur, Nalanda College of Engineering, Chandi, Lovely Profesional University, Phagwara, Punjab, Birla Inst of tech. Mesra, BIT Sindri, Dhanbad

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free