What about the future of Mahindra Ecole centrale college in Hyderabad. What would be the prospects of the students studying in that college.

What about the future of Mahindra Ecole centrale college in Hyderabad. What would be the prospects of the students studying in that college.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Krishna Bondriya
208 Points
7 years ago
yes it has good scope     in  engieneering  furture   ,,,  it is   used   to  seen that   there is  good  carrier scope  with     developing   colleges     for knowledge  and   job aspects  also …..
and  i say  that   ur  furture  is  in  ur   hands    ….…..
as   like   satya   nadela      graduated     from   manipal  institute     was  opened  new  at  his  time
who can imagine   now today  he  is  a     CEO  of  microsoft  
   so  keep   focus  on  knowledge  ,   and  keep  moving  forward ….…...

THANKS

AND

PLEASE   ..... if    u   like  my  answer  and  my  answer   is  helpfull   full    for  you  so please   just click on approve  button  ...and  if  you  have  any  other  question   or  dought     keep asking

KRISHNA BONDRIYA @@

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, Frankly speaking, i don’t know much about this college, may be it does well, but to my mind there are certain other well established and highly reputed colleges and universities where you can excel, progress and be a successful person after the completion of the degree, these names are – Christ University, Bangalore,.......Lovely Professional University,Phagwara,...........PSG College of Technology,Coimbtore,.........Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free