Sir, My jee mains 2017 rank is 36817 what are the probable nits and iiits which I can get if I sit in the counselling. And also tell which nits and iiits are there which have a good placement record and are really good

Sir, My jee mains 2017 rank is 36817 what are the probable nits and iiits which I can get if I sit in the counselling. And also tell which nits and iiits are there which have a good placement record and are really good

Grade:12

1 Answers

isha sharma
66 Points
6 years ago
You can definitely get through some NITs in the east. Moreover some IITs have state specific quotas so that will depend according to that. However, your desired course may vary according to the number of students asked for the same course. Apart from that you can also check certain other prestigiuos institutions like BML university, Lovely Professional University, Manipal University etc. These universities offer extensive exposure and learning environment to the students along with various innovative pedagogical techniques like industrail immersion, live projects, skill development program, professional enahncement workshops and programs.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free