sir/madam maine jee ka entrance diya ,..pr wo qualify ni hua due to medical reason.maine uptu ka exam diya ,usme mere 304 marks aa rhe hai,kya mujhe koi accha college mil jayega?? maine aligarh muslim unversity ka exam diya h,usme 71 out of 150 aa rhe kya mujhe amu mil jaega ?? please help me..

sir/madam
maine jee ka entrance diya ,..pr wo qualify ni hua due to medical reason.maine uptu ka  exam diya ,usme mere 304 marks aa rhe hai,kya mujhe koi accha college mil jayega??
maine aligarh muslim unversity ka exam diya h,usme 71 out of 150 aa rhe kya mujhe amu mil jaega ??
please help me..

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

isha sharma
66 Points
6 years ago
Hi I understand your enthusiasm to join a reputed institution. Therefore I would like to mention that there are few known private institutions like Amity University, Ashoka University, Lovely Professional University that offers top class learning environment to the students with extensive placement opportunities. These universities also offer various skill development programs, professional enhancement training and outstanding exposure to its students.
alan gupta
30 Points
6 years ago
You must look at other universities like BML University, Lovely Professional University, SNU, Manipal University. These universities provide excellent benefits to its students, great placements and scope to the students.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free