Sir/Ma’am i have secured 146 marks in AIEEE and 93.6% in 12 th board....and 95% in PCM. ranking 29665 in aieee.. may i please know which colleges i can get with this performance? also can you please arrange these colleges according to overall rankings? JAYPEE NOIDA,LNMIIT JAIPUR,UIET PUNJAB,YMCA FARIDABAD Thanks

Sir/Ma’am
i have secured 146 marks in AIEEE and 93.6% in 12th board....and 95% in PCM.
ranking 29665 in aieee..
may i please know which colleges i can get with this performance?
also can you please arrange these colleges according to overall rankings?
JAYPEE NOIDA,LNMIIT JAIPUR,UIET PUNJAB,YMCA FARIDABAD
Thanks 

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Please refer the official website of jee mains to get an idea about previous year opening and closing rank for different institues. Thanks.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Your score is quite good and you need to check in at the official weblinks of Jeemains/Josaa and about making a choice amongst number of institutions – Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the instututions are equally good, noneof them is less than each other in any regard, so, just to clear your doubt you may visit the official weblinks of the two rather involve some other reputed names as well in this analysis, and then compare and contrast the essential features like – the student intake, fee structures, faculty experience, placement record and pay packagesetc and then finally make a choice, you may try at – Banasthali Uni, Banasthali,...................Guru Gobind Singh Inderprastha uni, Delhi,..............................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,...................Galgotias Uni, Greater Noida

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free