Sir, I have got 130 marks in JEE main and expecting 94-95% in CBSE boards. I have also got a rank in 9500’s in VIT and 135 marks in Manipal. Can you please tell me what options I may have and what best can I choose. My Subject preference is CSE, IT and ECE.

Sir, I have got 130 marks in JEE main and expecting 94-95% in CBSE boards. I have also got a rank in 9500’s in VIT and 135 marks in Manipal. Can you please tell me what options I may have and what best can I choose. My Subject preference is CSE, IT and ECE.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Krishna Bondriya
208 Points
7 years ago
u   must  go  with   cse  or   IT     through    VIT    it  has  good     carier  scope 

THANKS
AND
PLEASE   ..... if    u   like  my  answer  and  my  answer   is  helpfull   full    for  you  so please   just click on approve  button  ...and  if  you  have  any  other  question   or  dought     keep asking

KRISHNA BONDRIYA @@

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend, as far as the comparison of VIT, Vellore,........Manipal,.........SRM,...........LPU is concerned, I can only say this that tnhey all are equally good in regards of quality education and placement records, choosing any one out of these is certainly a good choice, so, without much ado go for any one but make sure that you get the branch of your own choice,....Good luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free