Sir I got 281 in bit........... can I expect mechanical on pilani or on goa at least?

Sir I got 281 in bit........... can I expect mechanical on pilani or on goa at least?

Grade:12th Pass

10 Answers

RAHUL
40 Points
8 years ago
yep..
mansi dabriwal
29 Points
8 years ago
i think in pilani no chance....
mansi dabriwal
29 Points
8 years ago
even there is very rare chance for even Msc.
grenade
2061 Points
8 years ago
how much did you scored mansi
mansi dabriwal
29 Points
8 years ago
don’t ask the score...very bad...
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
If your board score is 60-70% then you may try at some renowned private universities like – YMCA Faridabad, Galgotia, LPU Punjab, JJTU Rajasthan etc.
Mantavya
56 Points
8 years ago
You all are here to answer my question or just to chit-chat among yourself??
Bhanu Prakash
46 Points
8 years ago
YOU MAY NOT GET AT PILANI CAMPUS BUT THERE IS A FAIR CHANCE OF GETTING IN GOA CAMPUS

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
You better check out the cut off list of BITS Pilani...if it is beyond your reach then you can try at GOA . I can suggest you some other institutions as well where you can visit the websites first and then after checking out all the details you can make a choice of your own. You can try at – VIT Vellore, BHU, Varanasi, Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, SRM, Galgotia etc.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
The best way to find an answer to your query is to vivit the official website of the university where you aspire to seek admission. There you may find the cut off list, the requirements for a specific department and hence, get admission. Well there are other options as well...up to you...try visiting websites of these institutions – JJTU Rajasthan, Lovely Professiona University Punjab, VIT vellore etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free