Sir I am expecting 50000-6000 AIR in Jee Main 2015. I want to do Computer Science Engineering. What should I do - either continue with this rank or drop a year?

Sir I am expecting 50000-6000 AIR in Jee Main 2015. I want to do Computer Science Engineering. What should I do - either continue with this rank or drop a year?

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya
521 Points
8 years ago
  if  u  really  want   cs   then   my  advise  is  to  take  drop   
    and  if  u  have  a  good  persent  in bord    as  more  than  85  then  no  problum  but  if  u  have   less  u  must  repeat  bord  also  to  get  good  rank  next  year     because   cs is  a  very  great branch    which  is  only  passible  in  government  college  only    if  you    have  a  good  rank    and     mains  rank  is   depends  upon     board  persents  also   so  keep  study  on ….….. if    u   like  my  answer  and  my  answer   is  use  full    for  you  so please   just click on approve  button  ...and  if  you  have  any  other  question   or  dought     keep asking

sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
if you wanna get in a reputed colleges i would advice you to drop

abhinaipadachuru
255 Points
8 years ago
Try to take amission from private top university so that they provide excellent placement opportunities top infrastructure,the universities are
Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
Lovely Professional University.
Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad
BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore
Some of the above universities provide good scholarship on your previous acdemic carrier.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free