ADNAN MUHAMMED

Grade 12,

Sir I am currently enrolled in University of Delhi B.tech (C.S) which was under FYUP but now it is removed and we are the first and we are first and the last batch of DU’s B.tech. This year I am getting back courses in DTU and NSIT like ICE,MPAE in NSIT and MCE, PCT, PIE, EP, ENE in DTU should I take these couses or continue my first and last batch of DU’s B.tech (C.S) ? and if I should take these couses then what should be the preference which course I should prefer most in terms of scope and package? I have interest in computers. Plz reply soon....

Sir I am currently enrolled in University of Delhi B.tech (C.S) which was under FYUP but now it is removed and we are the first and we are first and the last batch of DU’s B.tech. This year I am getting back courses in DTU and NSIT like ICE,MPAE in NSIT and MCE, PCT, PIE, EP, ENE in DTU should I take these couses or continue my first and last batch of DU’s B.tech (C.S) ? and if I should take these couses then what should be the preference which course I should prefer most in terms of scope and package? I have interest in computers. Plz reply soon....

Grade:

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
9 years ago
If you are really interested in scope and package just do justification with your studies and keep up with the present time you will definitely get placed in some good company. This might take some time but you wil finally succeed but if you lack self confidence you can opt those branches as your contigency plans and try to choose course which suits you and not the course which suits to any other student with a good rank.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free