Sir i am a student of isc and expecting 95% marks in my isc exams and my expected jee mains score is 102.i belongs to general category so shall i get civil branch in sgsits..and if not what will be another option for me..

Sir i am a student of isc and expecting 95% marks in my isc exams and my expected jee mains score is 102.i belongs to general category so shall i get civil branch in sgsits..and if not what will be another option for me..

Grade:12

2 Answers

harsha
19 Points
7 years ago
its better for u people from isc to be innovative bcoz the thing is even the students from state boards and cbse opt for main and go to various engineering colleges but u from isc with 95 percent is really fantastic and i would recommend u to go for bitsat and im damn sure u can get it bcoz bitsat is a boon for isc students
isha sharma
66 Points
6 years ago
you can go for many known universities like SRM, Lovely Professional University, Manav Rachna University that offers best learning atmosphere to the students through innovative pedagogy. The universities runs many skill development, professional enhancement programs to the students. The industrial immersion and the extensive exposure provided by the universities are exemplary. They offer best placement opportunities to the students.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free