Sir actually I got 90 marks in jee mains now I got opportunity with fee scholarship in lovely professional university and also sastra university as I got 98.7% in my 12 th class I don't know where to join can u please give me suggestion which is the best university

Sir actually I got 90 marks in jee mains now I got opportunity with fee scholarship in lovely professional university and also sastra university as I got 98.7% in my 12th class I don't know where to join can u please give me suggestion which is the best university

Grade:12

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Hello dear
I suggest you to first use branch and college predictor from this link:
It will tell you the colleges you can get with your jee score. After that see which colleges are you getting nd compare them. Otherwise for lpu, i clearly say no as i do not refer them as the college has poor placements
Regards Sahil

isha sharma
66 Points
6 years ago
You can refer to the university’s website for its successful placement records. Moreover I feel that LPU has made a mark since its establishment. 
alan gupta
30 Points
6 years ago
You must check the universities website. I guess the universities has worked a lot since the time of their establishment. They offer best placements as well. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free