My son has 7000 rank in JEEMain2017....where he should study?

My son has 7000 rank in JEEMain2017....where he should study?

Grade:NULL

3 Answers

alan gupta
30 Points
6 years ago
Hello sir, in case you have the colleges in mind then you can directly inquire about the specific colleges. However I am enlisitng some of the well known colleges in our nation like Lovely Professional University, Manav Rachna University, SRM etc. They provide extraordinary environment for practise and learning. Few of the universities have established exemplary placement record. They offer extensive learning and professional grooming programs like skill development programs, professional enhancement workshops, seminars, industrial exposure and immersion.
Aayush Garg
36 Points
6 years ago
This is a veryyy good rank. Your son could easily get admission in govt. Colleges of delhi like DTU, NSIT, IIIT Delhi with good branch.Your son has achived a good rank. Don`t waste it for such pvt. Colleges like Lovely Professional University, Manav Rachna University, SRM etc. Best of luck
hero
123 Points
6 years ago
Thats absolutely a very good rank . With this rank you can get admission in a number of good colleges . He can easily get admission in NIT. They provide very good learning environment. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free