i wanted to know whether doing mtech software engineering (5 year integerated course ) in VIT is good or not ??.........i also wanted to know abt its job oppurtunities and its scope?

i wanted to know whether doing mtech software engineering (5 year integerated course ) in VIT is good or not ??.........i also wanted to know abt its job oppurtunities and its scope?

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

Aniket Bagga
40 Points
8 years ago
To my mind VIT Vellore has earned a very good image in the field of education and it is a wise decision to get integrated degree from there, to find out the level of job opportunities or to say the status of placements you should better visit the official website of VIT Vellore, there you may find some toll free numbers, you can make a call or visit the weblink on your own.

If you have not taken admission as yet, then I would guide you to visit some other leading institutions’ websites too, actually one of my cousin brother has got his graduation and masters in engineering from Lovely Professional University, Punjab and has been very well placed during campus placement only.

You can tery visiting places like – BITS Pilani, BHU, Varanasi; SRM Chennai as well
grenade
2061 Points
8 years ago
i will recomment not do to mtech from VIT becoz it is not a brand
rarher u prefer an nit or bits
plz aprve
Nicho priyatham
625 Points
8 years ago
ya VIT is not a bad collage as ppl say 
but it is better to go abroad for mtech than doing it in VIT
to no about placement go to facebook n search for VIT students group n find about placements there this information is not genrally relesed
plz approve
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
yes vit  is a good college with good placement
so it is an yes

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free