i’ve completed my 12 th class .I got 26k in mains and 3.9k in ts eamcet 2016.Could you suggest me a good college according to my rank.I’ve heard about niftem university sonepat.is it preferable? awaiting for your reply

i’ve completed my 12th class .I got 26k in mains and 3.9k in ts eamcet 2016.Could you suggest me a good college according to my rank.I’ve heard about niftem university sonepat.is it preferable?

awaiting for your reply

Grade:12

6 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi sri vandya
please make a visit on the following link
from here you can know the best available options for you all over the INDIA. moreover sorry but i donot prefer niftem university. although the college has good reputation but still placement records are not so good. no top company like google, amazon hire from this university.
If still any question post it. it will be answered as early as possible
REGARDS SAHIL
Sri Vandya
31 Points
7 years ago
Sorry but I can’t see why Google and Amazon would hire someone from food processing. Can you help me out with this one!!! :)
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
sorry google and amazon are mentioned by mistake as i am answering to a similar query for a cs college . i have to mention Nestle, Pepsico, ITC, TUV SUD, Dabur etc. sorry for the mistake again
hope it clears doubt
thanks and sorry dear
Sri Vandya
31 Points
7 years ago
So I can go for it right............... Most of my friends are like you need not go to Haryana for Food processing .  But what I feel is it is a developing branch so it will be good after 4 years.
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
YES SURE YOU SHOULD GO THERE. OVERALL IT IS RELATED WITH YOUR CARRER.
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE
I AM SURE YOU WILL THANKS ME AND ASKIITIANS  AGAIN AFTER 4 YEARS AND SURELY AFTER YOUR PLACMENT ALSO
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend, I won’t comment on any budding institution and if you are also aware about this thing that the institution is still in the budding stage, then for sure it may be a little risky to be there. Why don’t you choose an institution which is a veteran in the field of providing a quality education followed by placements in reputed organizations with handsome pay package. You must consider any one of these institutions for your further study – DTU, Delhi,...............JNTUH, Hyderabad,..............Lovely Professioanl university, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free