I'm ​a sc candidate and I'm preparing for JEE what rank and what marks should I get to join in RV college Bangalore and any other top colleges please help me with this

I'm ​a sc candidate and I'm preparing for JEE what rank and what marks should I get to join in RV college Bangalore and any other top colleges please help me with this

Grade:12

1 Answers

isha sharma
66 Points
6 years ago
You can look at other universities like Lovely Professional University, Sharda University, SRM, BML University. These universities offer great opportunities and exposure to the students. For each of its course there are special innovative pedagogical techniques like industrial immersion that helps in the extensive learning of the students. The university organizes great interactive and learning sessions for coding and programming for the students. There are vital skill development and professional enhancement programs for the students to offer holistic learning to the students. Then the placements are tremendous but don’t forget that it is your duty to maintain a capable academic record so that you can fetch a job in best brands that visits the university for recruitment.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free