i have scored 99 marks in jee main 2017 and secured a rank of 74867(AIR)(GEN CATEGORY). Do i have any chance of getting CSE at NIT ??

i have scored 99 marks in jee main 2017 and secured a rank of 74867(AIR)(GEN CATEGORY). Do i have any chance of getting CSE at NIT ??

Grade:12

2 Answers

Nondita
88 Points
6 years ago
Dear Subhasis, use the link below to know whether you will get CSE in NIT or not
In case you are not getting your desired college or branch, don’t settle for a mediocre college or a branch you are not interested in, it would be better if your try for  some good private university.
Many reputed private universities are offering B.Tech CSE. They have their different criteria for admissions. Some offer admission on basis of JEE scores, some offer admission on basis of their own tests and some offer admission on the basis of both as well as marks in class 12. Some of the universities also offer scholarships on basis of your performance in class 12 or JEE or their own test.
You can check the details of any of the reputed universities like Parul, Lovely, Sharda etc. All these universities have wonderful infrastructure and world-class facilities to offer to students apart from good placements that they offer.
Good luck.
Prashant
41 Points
6 years ago
No bro...you don`t have any chance but yes you may try in any decent private college. you will get what you want there

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free