i had completed my 1 st year ec from mits gwalior and given jee mains 2016 for betterment . and after that I am geting sgsits indore from ec , should I take it ?????

i had completed my 1 st year ec from mits gwalior and given jee mains 2016  for betterment . and after that I am geting sgsits indore from ec , should I take it ?????

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI PRANAV
I DONOT THINK YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR COLLEGE THIS TIME. WHEN WE COMPARE BOTH OF STREAMS AND COLLEGES ON BASIS OF PLACEMENT THEY DONOT SHOW A GREAT DIFFERENCE AND CAN BE GIVEN EQUAL RATINGS. SO INSTEAD OF JOINING NEW COLLEGE TRY TO IMPROVE YOUR ACADEMIC RECORD AND PRACTICAL SKILLS, SO YOU CAN GET A BETTR PLACEMENT OFFER IN FUTURE
BEST OF LUCK
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or given a choice to pick any one of the two? If so, just make out what interests you the most and if you are in a fix to decide or if the branches are not as per your interest then you may think of taking admission at some other highly renowned institutions like – DTU,Delhi,........Osmania university, Hyderabad,.........Lovely Professional Universiy,Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free