i got nit warangal ece in first round of josaa counselling and i am expecting cse in nit warangal in further rounds based on last year ranking. To accept this seat i need to pay 45000 which is not refundable. i also got instrumentation engineering in bits hyderabad in first round counselling and i am also expecting a better branch (ece or eee) in bits hyd in further rounds.For bits, i need to pay 1lakh 25000 out of which 1lakh is refundable. i want a good placement. which of the both is the best for me? waiting for a quick reply as i should pay the required fees asap. thank you

i got nit warangal ece in first round of josaa counselling and i am expecting cse in nit warangal in further rounds based on last year ranking. To accept this seat i need to pay 45000 which is not refundable. i also got instrumentation engineering in bits hyderabad in first round counselling and i am also expecting a better branch (ece or eee) in bits hyd in further rounds.For bits, i need to pay 1lakh 25000 out of which 1lakh is refundable. i want a good placement. which of the both is the best for me? waiting for a quick reply as i should pay the required fees asap. 
thank you

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Dear student, the only advice i would like to give you, just go with EC at NIT Warangal, its a good branch in placement criterion.
But if you are very excited about CS at same, then you can take a risk, otherwise dont go anywhere else...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free