Hi all, I have cleared my 12 th from RBSE Board securing 89% overall (92.5% best 4) and secured JEE Advanced Rank – 5051. I want to know do i have any chance of getting into IIT? What course should i take as i am more interested in mathematics than in Physics or Chemistry. Please give your expert advice. Hope i will get answers soon. Thank you!!

Hi all, 
I have cleared my 12th from RBSE Board securing 89% overall (92.5% best 4) and secured JEE Advanced Rank – 5051. I want to know do i have any chance of getting into IIT? What course should i take as i am more interested in mathematics than in Physics or Chemistry. Please give your expert advice.
Hope i will get answers soon. Thank you!!

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

rashmi matera
18 Points
8 years ago
For better preparation for IIT.Use m-learning  through which you can get 1800 hours of video leactures which provides the best coaching lectures by best teachers that can be loaded on desktops,laptops,mac books and android tablet PC.Now no more moving out of home for competitive exam preparation just go to m.learning were you can study kbhi bhi kahi bhi.for more detail call:- 9826023096
Abhinab Nayak
25 Points
8 years ago
betterv to get iit first .where you can get a full first internet connection to get free tutorials . then you should join robotics branch for better as you lke mathematics and physics much . 
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
as you like mathematics than physics or chemistry i would suggest elecronics

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free