Dear Askiitians tutor, One of my friend goes to a coaching class named FIITJEE in mubai. He is a pass out of 10 th class this year from ICSE board. He scored 94% in his 10 th class. It is his first time in a professional coaching institue. He is currently in class 11 and stared his IIT-JEE Advanced coaching in this year April. He works hard and tries his best. He tries to solve his study material and is regular to his classes. But inspite of this he scores poorly in his FIITJEE exams. He is still able to solve some JEE Advanced level questions. But he is continously discouraged by the coaching institute regarding his IIT dream. The teachers and the faculty there have failed to recognize his hard work and his dedication towards the goal just becasue of his constant poor marks. Another point to be noted is the teste they conduct are really tough- some questions are even beyond the JEE ADVANCE difficulty level and requirement. So my question to you is how should he gather confidence regarding his JEE Preparation since there another year left. How should he be motivated towards his final goal. And is it impossible for him to reach his goal??? Thank You

Dear Askiitians tutor, 
One of my friend goes to a coaching class named FIITJEE in mubai. He is a pass out of 10th class this year from ICSE board. He scored 94% in his 10th class. It is his first time in a professional coaching institue. He is currently in class 11 and stared his IIT-JEE Advanced coaching in this year April. He works hard and tries his best. He tries to solve his study material and is regular to his classes. But inspite of this he scores poorly in his FIITJEE exams. He is still able to solve some JEE Advanced level questions. But he is continously discouraged by the coaching institute regarding his IIT dream. The teachers and the faculty there have failed to recognize his hard work and his dedication towards the goal just becasue of his constant poor marks. Another point to be noted is the teste they conduct are really tough- some questions are even beyond the JEE ADVANCE difficulty level and requirement. So my question to you is how should he gather confidence regarding his JEE Preparation since there another year left. How should he be motivated towards his final goal. And is it impossible for him to reach his goal???
Thank You

Grade:

1 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Doing practice on conceptual problem along with previous years problem will bost his moral confidence about the familarity of JEE main exam.
Everything is possible, but just have patience and go through each and every concepts....

Good Luck.......

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free