DCE Vs IITs

DCE Vs IITs

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Hi,

If we compare IIT with DCE thn i wud say without any doubt IIT are better coz IIT is a brand name ...IIT are better in terms placement , faculty , infrastructure etc. IIT tag has a very high value.. But if you are comapre new IIT thn you must go to DCE .In my opinion, new iits will take time to get  recognisation as of older iits ,as they also took time to establish their brand. And last to last year classes of iit punjab took place at iit delhi and i am also an iitdelhi student , so after seeing their condition , i will suggest you to take DCE rather than new IIT and in old IIT and DCE .. its old IIT. And as far as quality of education is concerned IIT's have no comparison.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best !!!

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Amit - IT BHU

KS Bawa
22 Points
9 years ago
Hi, My son has recently completed B-Tech (Electrical) and now got admission in DTU(DCE)  for Power system engineering and in IIT Delhi for Energy Studies. Which one he should join and which one he should leave, from the placement/ career point of view.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free