There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Sir, I aspect near about 15000 rank in aieee. Some collages take admission through aieee but their forms are filled before exam. Please tell me that which collages can i aspect and should fill their form? 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student there are many pvt colleges also which take admission through jee mains or aieee rank … detail list of colleges can be founds on aieee’s official website and list keeps updating every year

7 months ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

Dear Sir/madam, Which of the following will be a better option for MTech with respect to worth and placement in the future ? 1) MTech in Transportation Engineering from NIT Rourkela. 2)...
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personla choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
MTech in Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture from IIT Kharagpur is a better option as compared to choosing nit rourkela. otherwise opting for your interest is a better choice but if...
SAHIL 3 months ago
i got a seat in NIT nagpur in CIVIL branch and i can get a seat in JNTU or OU in CSE branch..which one would be a better choice?
@ vaishnavi Donot go for JNTU , thats nt actually a good institution . u can take civil in nit nagpur if u can do that , beacuse in civil u have to do some outfield work , so, if u are...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
HI FRIEND, please go the NIT nagpur, that is more better than other colleges, and that is equal to IIIT universities all the best
mohan 3 months ago
pls tell me which is a better option for cse jaypee noida sec 62 or BIT patna(extension campus for bits mesra) or BIT deoghar(extension campus for bits mesra) or BIT jaipur(extension campus ...
Jaypee Noida.. rest are same..
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
With 75 marks in OBC category in jee mains..and having a sports certificate can i get admission in any NIT colleges ?
yes you can get because you had cleared the cutoff as well as you have a sports certtificate, but remember certificate should be minimum of district level best of luck regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
hi amni sorry i cannot predict the correct college as all depends on counselling, but you can expect a seat in nit jalandhar best of luck. regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
With your experience which college can i get into and i have the national level certificate..And thanking for your Answer
Mani ratnam 5 months ago
i have not yet enrolled for any test series for iit yet now.. so suggest me coaching institutes or courses that suit me that i may write least some no of tests
Dear Anant s rao You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online test series where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join click here...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Which of India's greatest freedom fighters got his name because his familywere originally sellers of perfume?
It is Gandhiji .. his family were originally sellers of perfume gandhi from gandha.
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts