• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

what is the rank required in aieee to qualify for any nit

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ishan

Please check the link for opening and clasing rank in AIEEE

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

I'm getting mechanical in iit mandi and mechanical in dtu so which would be a better choice in terms of further opportunities of going abroad for ms and placements? i have no preferences...
If you’re looking for higher studies you need to get score good score in GRE, college preference doesnt matter much. IIT Mandi is a new one but you’ll definitely have a decent...
Avinash one year ago
Prefer DTU over IIT Mandi. As Mandi is a newer IIT.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
You should go for IIT M
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
sir i am getting ymca and uiet kurukshetra bot computer science which college should i prefer
After analyzing faculty infrastructure and placement according to me YMCA is abetter option PLS APPROVE IF HELPFUL
mohit vashishtha one year ago
after a
mohit vashishtha one year ago
Sir plz ttell me the average & highest package for cse in jmit,radaur
Dear Student it is 4.5 lakh to 5.6 lakh but let me tell you that a person qualified in CSE may earn more than 9 lakh per annum but bfor that there are certain things that really mater a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ nisha U can check it in their official website , its a famous engg college in haryana , average package for cse = 5-6 lakh per annum highest package = 8-9 lakh per annum . the company...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...
Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
I am in class 11 and preparing for iit jee.I hate chemistry,can you suggest any book of chemistry for me for preparation of iit jee
you can refer marvel’s or mordern’s abc it has imp key points and the mcqs are arranged in three level so it is easy to understand and not burden to us
2017 years ago
@ yashva chemistry is an intresting subject , so, u need to score the maximum in it . for chemistry u can refer to the below books for getting a good rank in jee . 1- organic chemi by...
2 days ago
which is the best iit coaching centre in india?
Dear aarish, As far i know, FIIT JEE is best coaching centre for IIT JEE. It has centres all over india. Its teaching quality is excellent and the material they provide is too good. Lot of...
Rohith Gandhi 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts