Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

respected sir,

m preparing for aieee,but i was not serious about it in these years.but i want to truely crack it and want admission in vnit nagpur or warangal nit.m ready to work hard bt a bit confused.our board exams are also approaching ..what must i do???? plzzzzzzzz tell

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear samruddhi

Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard.

best method is to first read the theory part completly from the standard text book and study material and

then solve "solved examples" ,and them compair your methodology with the solution given in the text book

.and see which is less time consuming. many a time student an solve the problem but the time taken by

them is much more which certainly decreses their rank.

and after solving these questions refer question of that chapter from previous  papers. and follow these

procedure chapter by chapter.and time to time solve sample papers .

and  do not waste your time in solving question that are very difficult .Many peaople frame such a

question which are not a part of  syllabus.and it is  just a wastage of time.

you should complete your syllabus before your board exam .And after your board exam you should only

revise. in that day you  can solve model papers at least one in a day . and study important concepts and

revise formulas.And during solving papers in which concept you feel difficulty ,refer books or study

material to remove your doubts .

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

Sir,Which institute should I opt between,NIT Rourkela and Indian Institute of Space science and Technology(IIST)?
Dear student, Depends on the interest of your branch . Which branch you want to choose?
Nishant Vora one year ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Sir, I want to know, what is is best engg. college between UIET, Chandigarh and Collage of Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
UIET, Chandigarh > Collage of Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
Nishant Vora one year ago
Go for Chandigarh but if still if you are abit suspicious then draw a comparison of features of certain selected institutions where quality education is imparted and better placements are...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
sir i wanna ask if biotech in nsit is useful in getting placements in tech or non tech jobs ?
if you are really intrested then only you go into it and finally it’s on you what to do don’t care about someone’s perception
Ashutosh Sharma one year ago
it will obviously give you technical job but in further years in will only depend upon your work in you job.
Ashutosh Sharma one year ago
so should i go for it or ece at maharaja agrasen under ipu,people say u will learn coding once u get there but i am really confused
Vibhu Bhatia one year ago
How much chapters should a scholar student study in one day for 12 th science board exams?
hi xavier i think if you are a scholar student you should give atleast 6 days to a single chapter . this will help in board as well as in competitive exams regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ xavier . That purely depend upon the time u have for board exam , and the level of the brain of the student . beacuse some students take 2-3 days to complete a chap while some student...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
From which class we should start our preparation for aiims?
dear candidate one can start prepartion for AIIMS medical entrance exam since 11 th class because syllabus for any medical entrance exams includes class 11 th and 12 th both .study each...
Kamlesh Kumar 11 months ago
Aiims syllabus consisting of 11 th and 12 th part. so, u can start preparation from class 11 th .. but keep 1 thing in mind that u should be have to good grasp over the concept that has...
Umakant biswal 11 months ago
at what time should one start preparing for iit jee??
Dear ANSHUL SHUKLA IIT JEE ine of the toughest compititive exam.And day by day compitition is increasing for IITs. So i will suggest you to start prepearing for IIT JEE from 11th standard....
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts