IICT Bhadohi

NIT Silchar

NIT Srinagar

NIFFT Ranchi

NIT Patna

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

Hai, Is lovely Professional University (LPU) is a good institution? Please reply

To best of my knowledge, Lovely Professional University stands atop amongst private universities not only in Punjab but also in India, It’s been labelled as the largest university for its...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

hi harisht lpu is a good college located in jalandhar.it is best in case of infastructure if you compared it with other good colleges of punjab. it also provides good placement offers....

SAHIL 2 months ago

yup i tatally agree with the others.. its a really good college even i got an admission over there for this year .. good infastructure and excellent placement record.

nikhila 2 months ago
i had completed my 1 st year ec from mits gwalior and given jee mains 2016 for betterment . and after that I am geting sgsits indore from ec , should I take it ?????

HI PRANAV I DONOT THINK YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR COLLEGE THIS TIME. WHEN WE COMPARE BOTH OF STREAMS AND COLLEGES ON BASIS OF PLACEMENT THEY DONOT SHOW A GREAT DIFFERENCE AND CAN BE GIVEN...

SAHIL 13 days ago

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal 11 days ago
my rank is 219586 in jee mains which is best college for me

First of all you won’t get any best college. You only will college via which you can take your degree after 4 yrs. That too not guaranteed. So, its better to again give exam to get the...
  img
Suraj Prasad 18 days ago

Dear Student, there are very thin chances that you may get a seat in top rated institutions like NITs or IITs etc but for sure at some chosen and highly repuited institutons which are best...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago
total number of seats in neet 2 including private medical college seat

HI PIYUSH There are around 381 medical colleges - both government and private — in the country with around 63800 MBBS seats registered with the Medical Council of India (MCI). THANKS AND...

SAHIL one month ago

@ piyush there are total 150 around private college and 200 around private collgeges in india , and the total seats registered with them for MBBS nd BDS are around 64,000. from 2017-18 all...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Do you recommend Concept of Physics by H C Verma for AIIMS and AIPMT

Ya I will because it follo wed by very successful students like AIPMT topper like 2013-14 Tejaswini Jha

pIYuSh Chauhan 8 months ago
Whuch is the bestbest study material to qualify in jee adv?

Dear Student, you can consider NCERT books as a base and refer to certain renowned authors writing books for competitive tests like – H C Verma for Physics, R D Sharma for maths and the...

Aneesh Sehgal 14 days ago

@ shuhai Frst of all u need your concept to be crystal clear to crack jee advanced as in this exam , the question will be from interlinking of 2 or more concepts . so, below are the best...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago

please visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/iit-jee-physics/ http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/iit-jee-chemistry/...

SAHIL 14 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20