NIT Hamirpur

IICT Bhadohi

NIT Silchar

NIT Srinagar

NIFFT Ranchi

NIT Patna

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir, I have secured a rank of 9524 in VIT. As from the latest government MHRD NIRF rankings VIT university is ranked 13th above many NITS. I had always known that except the IITS, BITS...

See it totally depends upon market forces and your knowledge .If both fall in place you will get a vey good placement. But if any out of this falls out it will be a tedious task for you. But...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 days ago

Sir, Please tell me what should the order of preference or ranking of subjects (streams) offered at VIT in terms of placement , rising demand etc. CSE , ECE , IT , MECHANICAL ….etc.

PRANJAL 2 days ago
sir im getting mechanical engineering branch in thapar university . so i want to know is it good for my future.

Not wrong. If you are confident within you then you can take it again. It will be really appreciable if you can qualify jee next year. But As you have already given 1 year of time for it,...
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Dear student, Thapar university is good for mechanical as well. Its past records are good in terms of oppotunities and placements My recommendation : once go through the syllabus of...
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago

Taking drop twice is not adviseble.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
Can you please list name of few top computer engineering colleges except IITs, NITs and IIITs?

Every good engineering college will have CSE.Manipal ,VIT, BITS ,COMEDK this are some of the colleges which you can look up for
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago

Here’re some you should target for CSE: 1.bits pilani, 2. dce,NSIT 3. BIT ranchi 4.UPES,Dehradun 5..thapar patiyala 6.ISMU dhanbad 7.uptu government colleges(HBTI,IET,BIET,MMM,KNIT) 8.VIT...

Natasha Roy 3 months ago
sir how is the future in NIT delhi Specificall ECE Branch please elaborate too for more understanding please soon!!

NIT Delhi is a good engg. college of national importance. ECE at NIT D will give you bright future their. Academics as well as the placements are also good there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

NIT Delhi has a very good image i the field of education and getting any study program from there ensures a definite success in the upcoming years, so rest assured that it is a matter of...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
How to remember structures of compounds easily in chemistry and formula in physics?

You easily learn it by giving it specific name which you remember easily .for example like NaCl so I will give the name is Nacl -Nacal so by this technique you can easily learn it

pIYuSh Chauhan 5 months ago
sir i wanna prepare for iit and start today .Will I be able to click iit .please suggest some ways to read

Dear Sohail, You have not mentioned that whether you are in 11th or 12th..... Good planning with consistent hard work is the key of success…. Let me know the class in which u r...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago

Hi Sohail, If you'd like, you can get coaching from faculty at Askiitians.com We provide online coaching. For more details, click on this link http://www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20