NIT Hamirpur

IICT Bhadohi

NIT Silchar

NIT Srinagar

NIFFT Ranchi

NIT Patna

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have heard a lot about UPES- Dehradun and its courses? How is the faculty for Btech CSE courses in UPES?

Its a good one. They collaborated wid IBM providing better scope to cse students.
  img
Avinash one month ago

Hello Mamta, UPES CSE courses is that its courses are in collaboration with IBM, which is rare to find in any Indian university. If you check their official FB page, you can have a sneak...

Suchitra Ray one month ago

Hi Mamta, I agree with Suchitra and Avinash. UPES is one of the best universities in India which is offering engineering courses. I would suggest you to check out their website for details...

Devik Aggarwal 27 days ago
Is BIT Mesra a good college for chemical engg.? Are there any further scope to do research? How is the college?

BIT Mesra Ranchi is very good colleges for Chemical engineering,But if u want to do hardcore chemical Engineering,Go for INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY,MUMBAI..Chemical engireeng from that...
  img
Charchit Tailong one month ago
Hi sir, i am getting both dtu and nit warangal cs but i am lot confused in the above 2 institutes.I have searched lot but till have'nt found any solution. Please i request help me in...

I you want the higher salary job then you can choose any. But if you are aiming for civil services exams, or any other similar option then dtu is better as is will be near by delhi. You can...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Well.... DTU and NIT Warangal can be compared on many factors... First of all if you really want to go for masters... go for NIT Warangal ---> The simple reason is it has the NIT tag. It is ...

Parth Goswami one month ago
how to get jipmer previous year question papers and also the aiims mock test papers answers?

You can get jipmer previous year question papers in this book of Arihant Experts called14 Years Solved Papers JIPMER Medical (English) 4th Edition. For AIIMS you can buy :AIIMS MBBS Entrance...
  img
Raheema Javed 2 months ago
sir i got 390 marks in ts state board and my doubt is what is the Ipe weightage on jee advanced and if i qualify jee mains with 120marks can i elgible for iit advnced

Main Score and Board score are taken in the 60:40 ratio. JEE Advanced:Candidates have to appear for Paper - I of JEE (Main) - 2015. Only top 1,50,000 candidates (including all categories)...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Dear Student, I will suggest you to please go through the eligibility criteria of jee advanced once. Because your percentage matters not your marks for eligibility in the jee. Also the marks...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
sir, which college should i choose for cs iiit-kota, iiit-guwahti, iiit-jabalpur and manit-bhopal. my marks are 110 and i scored 91% in cbse and i’m in obc category. my home state is...

Hi, I will suggest you to choose either IIIT Jabalpur or NIT Bhopal as these are good colleges and also near to your home. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

For your marks its bit tough to get in CS for the mentioned colleges
  img
Avinash 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift