Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
MY RANK IS 19450, WHICH NIT SHALL I APPLY FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING. I AM FROM MAHARASHTRA.

You can get civil at good NITs, you should apply first for old NITs as they are better than the NEW NIts, then you give prefrence to new nits, in old nits first give preference to branch .
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
My rank in JEE 2014 Mains is 66000. I have applied for Jaypee Noida & BIT Jaipur. I am confused as to which is better since half the people I have asked this chose BIT Jaipur & other half...

According to past records and placements scenario Jaypee Noida is chosen by majority. But there will be other factors which you can look up for as the branch specification in which you want...
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
Sir, how is iter bhuvaneshwar,. Ie., institute of technical education and research... In terms of placements and ranking... What is the cutoff rank to get admission ranks...

It’s one of the good colleges after IIT’s n NIT’s. Placemnts are decent as per past records. Iam providing you with the link of college where you can find all the necessary...
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
what is the use of state rank in jee mains?

Hi, Satae ranks are used to fill the state quota seats in the NITs of a specific state. So if you are planning to take admission in ur home state then you state rank will be used. While AIR...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
Hey, Please Give me Olympic record of India.

India first participated in Olympics in 1900 in Paris. The country was represented by Norman Pritchard, an Anglo Indian who was holidaying in Paris during that time. He bagged two silver...

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 5 years ago
Hello.. this is manish kumar of class 11 .. .. and i am preparing for JEE of 2016. which books are good and preferable for mains and advance... please kindly answer it...

Dear student, aspiring for JEE 2016 well in advance seems a good way to go. As you have ample time on your hand, you should be steady in your approach for the exam preparation. As far as the...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

You should read NCERT and revise it many times....Then for JEE preparation you can select H C Verma for physics O.P. tondon for Chemistry and any good book for Maths......Read these...
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….&...
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago
View all Questions »