Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got 2040 daiict marit rank and 30303 all india rank general category. can i get admission in daiict or nits?? if not then suggest some good colleges fits in this rank criteria. I M from...

For this rank as from previous year records it is not feasible for you to get IICT Gandhinagar and AIR rank is not considered your state rank will matter in the final admissions. You can...
  img
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago
Hi My son has got seat in bhu varanasi in bioengineering with mtech biomedical technology. he is interested in engineering and medicine. Is it a good course? should he take it. please help

Yes sir if the student is interested in something you must let him pursue that because you are sending him in a college of repute and at the end of degree it is the interest which is going...
  img
Sourabh Singh 12 days ago
Sir I am currently enrolled in University of Delhi B.tech (C.S) which was under FYUP but now it is removed and we are the first and we are first and the last batch of DU’s B.tech. This year...

If you are really interested in scope and package just do justification with your studies and keep up with the present time you will definitely get placed in some good company. This might...
  img
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago
Boards : 94.6% Mains: 124 Category: general . Suggest me Good colleges in Punjab ? I will attain the skills for best placements. Born General and Damn Proud

With this you may get lovely professional university, or sardha university. sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

really ? Any other options like NIT jalandhar, UIET or PEC ??

HS one month ago
i want to crack AIPMT how to prepare and what type of books are useful for me

Understand the Syllabus throughly, specially which individual sections are important.Prepare beginning from Class 11 syllabus before moving on to Class 12. Make sure you are clear on the...
  img
Dinesh one month ago
Please suggest online learning resource for online chemistry?

Here are some of the suggested ones: chemwiki, chemguide, chemcollective, http://chemistry-teaching-resources.com/Welcome.html
  img
Sumreet Johar 19 days ago
View all Questions »