Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My JEE Main rank is 6100.Suggest me the Top NIT Colleges to consider or should I prefer IIEST Shibpur which probably will be better than NIT?

Hii I am enlisting the names of the NIT’s which you can get with this rank of yours. 1 Jaipur 2 Nagpur 3 Rourkela 4 Calicut 5Tiruchirappalli 6 Bhopal 7Nagpur 8 Jalandhar 9 Surat but if...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
which is better IT at NSIT ….ECE or IT at DTU?

I think , DTU IT / ECE is obviously better as DTU is a deemed university , surely better than NSIT...That’s what I think....By the way what is your JEE (Main) score & Board % ?

Rajat Soni 4 months ago

I think , DTU IT / ECE is obviously better as DTU is a deemed university , surely better than NSIT...That’s what I think....By the way what is your JEE (Main) score & Board % ?

Rajat Soni 4 months ago
Can I Get CSE,IT,ECE,SE,EEE,EE in DTU after getting 36304 AIR in jee mains. (I m delhi region candidate and have DEFENCE QUOTA)???? Also tell me about chances in NSIT too???

Hi, For a better prediction visit our rank predictor and college and branch predictor for a better idea. Alternatively, you can also see last years opening and cloasing ranks as well ....
  img
Yash Baheti 24 days ago
where exactly the bronze medallist vijender sigh belongs to??

Vijender sigh belongs to Kaluwas village, on the outskirts of Bhiwani in Haryana.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Best book for maths for jee main and advance self study

You can visit this link to find out required books for JEE MAIN AND ADVANCED ”www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx”
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
i got 183 marks in mains and 98.3% in ap boards can i get nit warangal EEE in any round or which branch can i expect in NITW PLEASE REPLY..

The cut-off for Nit warangal Is nearly 230. With these marks you won’t ger warangal. You can try to get admission In some reputed colleges like National Institute of Engineering, Mysore...

Vivek Kumar 4 months ago
View all Questions »