Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
6300 in JEE main can i get CSE in dtu ?? Homestate

I have attached the last round of counselling list of DTU of 2013 session. Based on this you can yourself find out whwther you will gwt seat or not. BEST OF LUCK
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
sir , i want to know the priority of the following colleges along with the branches mentioned: (1)SGSITS INDORE WITH IPE (2)UIET CHANDIGAR WITH MECH. (3)PEC CHANDIGAR WITH IPE (4)YMCA...

With the data acqired from resources and data tabulation you can consider the colleges to be in the order PEC CHANDIGARH SGSITS INDORE YMCA FARIDABAD UIET CHANDIGARH
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
which is the best IIT and medical (2in1) coaching centre in India..?? and is it possoble to take the admission for iit and medical coaching while moving to 11 th to 12 th std …??

There are numerous coachings in the market and all of them are equally good. If you are considering ofline coaching you can surf the net and look up,but if you want to know about online we...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
How do i prepare for JEE 2010 in this last month to make the best of it and atleat be able to crack IIT?

Dear Aishna Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard. best method is to first read the theory part completly from the standard text book and study material...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
sir i appeard 10 grade in 2013 due to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gonna write my 12 and iit paper in 2016 will make any difference !!

img
Aziz Alam 19 days ago

SIR I COULDNT GET GOOD MARKS IN 10 I GOT AROUND 60% AM I ELLIGIBLE TI WRITE olimpids,bitsat,kvpy

vignesh 19 days ago
sir, what are the job prospects and placements after doing navaland ocean eng at iitkgp?shouldi join this or cse at DTU?

go for cse at dtu.
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

CSE at Delhi Technological University has much better placements and better job opportunities .

KOOL 4 months ago
View all Questions »