Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
please tell me, i have 97% in cbse, and 107 in mains withourt studying for it. now i am getting cse in nsit and dtu. but some are also advising me to drop a year and take a chance of iit ....

you must give another chance , according to your board marks can easily score a 250+ in main . and have 100% chance in getting into an IIT. I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU OF FIRST TIME GETTING ...

AYUSH VARSHNEY 2 days ago
My mark in manipal engineering entrance is 108/200 . What would be my rank ?

Cut off marks and rank predictor is not released by the university, but rank cut off is give as.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Dear student, I am not sure about the rank but you will surely get some good branch there Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Sir but how do I know my rank ? :( Thanks anyways .

SRIRAMANAN K 2 months ago
i wanted to know whether doing mtech software engineering (5 year integerated course ) in VIT is good or not ??.........i also wanted to know abt its job oppurtunities and its scope?

To my mind VIT Vellore has earned a very good image in the field of education and it is a wise decision to get integrated degree from there, to find out the level of job opportunities or to ...

Aniket Bagga 26 days ago

ya VIT is not a bad collage as ppl say but it is better to go abroad for mtech than doing it in VIT to no about placement go to facebook n search for VIT students group n find about...

Nicho priyatham 26 days ago

i will recomment not do to mtech from VIT becoz it is not a brand rarher u prefer an nit or bits plz aprve

grenade 26 days ago
I passed 12th in 2014. This year i failed in all exams. Will i be able to appear in 2016 for JEE MAIN, VIT, SRM , BITSAT, JEE ADVANCED , WBJEE, SCRA etc in 2016??

I recommend you to try visiting the official websites of the following to find details related to admissions - Maharaja Surajmal Inst of Tech, Delhi Lovely Professional Uni,Phagwara Uni...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

you don’t have achance in jee advance and bitsat as they have only two attempts i would advise you for other colleges or universities

sajid 21 days ago

You won’t be able to give BITSAT & JEE Advanced next year as both have two attempts...

AKSHAY SHARMA one month ago
Please see the attached image. On what basis do you predict rank? If i get such good rank why did i not qualify for JEE ADVANCED? Will I get CSE at any of the NITs?

Yes there are chances of getting.Butting if you want to get selected in top colleges its diffucult. The universities which provide you excellent placement activities and scholarship are PSG ...

abhinaipadachuru 20 days ago

Will I get any NIT or GFTIs? Or any good state govt college?? For CSE or IT.

Abhishek Kumar 19 days ago

yes u can get cse but in but not in top NITS

Nicho priyatham one month ago
I passed class 12 th in 2015 with 76% marks... i am going to take dropout how much do i need to score in jee mains 2016 to get into good NIT. and am i eligible for jee advanced 2016

Yes you are eligible for the JEE advaced 2k16. You must target for the IIT now. If you prepare well for the JEE you will definetly get the IIT or good NIT. Best of Luck.
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

Yes you are elgible.But its better if you join privite universities so that it may help you not to loose your one year.There are many top universities which provide you good scholar...

abhinaipadachuru 21 days ago

PRACTICALLY IF WE TALK IF YOU WANT GOOD NIT YOUU SHOULD ALSO HAVE TO SCORE GOOD IN BOARD

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 21 days ago
View all Questions »