I want to know abt marks required in iit and aieee to get good colleges like iit delhi,nit kurukshetra and dce.please tell me it is necessary to be pass in individually subjects both iit and aieee.

I want to know abt marks required in iit and aieee to get good colleges like iit delhi,nit kurukshetra and dce.please tell me it is necessary to be pass in individually subjects  both iit and aieee.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago
Dear student Mr. Vipul Sikka IIT delhi is a good college and if you want to join top five branch like EC,CS,ME,EE,IT then you have to score within 5oo all india rank. CS will not be available after 200 rank. and if you want to join other than these branches, admission is also possible at lower rank. These things depends on your preference of branches. Yes this is true that you have clear all the subject in IIT and AIEEE , but the cut of the subjects are not too high. this is just to filter the students which are very poor in any subject. So if you are average or above average students , do not worry about subject cutoff. NIT college is a national college and total seats are distributed accordingly state to sate population. you did not mention your state , so this is not possible to give any idea about your state seats.So post your state then only we can answer this question specifically. Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE & AIEEE preparation. All the best. Regards, Askiitians Experts Pramod Kumar IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free