There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

7202-2241_10344_ima.jpg      what about the career prospects i.e. placements in niser

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

The academic programme of NISER is designed to provide strong foundations to students through core courses, before they embark at the threshold of research in the field of their choice. Although there will be four main schools , disciplines like computer science, engineering sciences and earth and planetary sciences will also be included at appropriate states.

NISER will encourage faculty members of universities and colleges, who have research experience, to carry on research activities in a collaborative mode. It will encourage both theoretical and experimental research in frontier areas in all branches of science.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

I'm getting manufacturing in bits hyderabad and civil in NIT Kurukshetra. What shall i choose?
hi divyansh Surely you should opt for civil in NIT Kurukshetra. The college has a very good placement record as well as PROVIDES A GOOD academic environment . Moreover Nitian tag will also...
SAHIL 2 months ago
SIR, I got 177102 rank in general categorey and 7482 rank in SC categorey. My state of eligibility is Andhra Pradesh , can I get CS in NIT Warangal ?
It quite difficult to get CS NIT W as it got top notch preference for every candidate
Avinash one year ago
For CS the previous year closing rank for NITs after 4 th round was in and around 1,50,000 for SC category
Avinash one year ago
Can I get CS in any NIT?
Radhika Parihar one year ago
DTU electronics and comm vs BITS 5 year dual degree, in Hyderabad??
I would prefer DTU Electrical and comm,because DTU is very old college,above 50% IITD professors are from DTU,so its level is so high,And BITS PILANI IS BETTER THAN DTU BUT NOT HYDRABAD,Or...
Charchit Tailong one year ago
BITS 5 year dual degree, in Hyderabad would be better as after your completion of the program you would be offered a degree of BITS Pilani and not BITS Hyderabad and BITS Pilani is...
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
if my obc rank in jeeadv is 7574,then can I get college?
Dear Student there are very low chances to get at an IIT/NIT with this score, but you needn’t feel discouraged because there are so many reputed colleges and universities which are...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
i think it is difficult to get seat in collage.sorry.….….….…..any way try to another course.................................
raj 4 months ago
no.there is zero chance i mean to say zero chance
vakul 4 months ago
I`m in class 10 and don`t take any tuitions. What are the best ways to study for IIT JEE? What books should I use right now?
In class 10, you should devote most time for boards, and Just be consistent with you studies and learn not to procrastinate . Its good you have decided much earlier , so you should develop...
Nitin Das one month ago
@hansika you have ample amount of time for jee preparation , so, dnt worry from now , generally people starts the prep from class 11 th , but for that concept is the main thing which keeps...
Umakant biswal one month ago
please visit thanks please post if you have still any doubt regards sahil
SAHIL one month ago
find the sum of first n terms of a series whose n th term can be given by t n =n/(n 4 +4)
it is not an AP so there may not be a common difference
Ankit Jaiswal one month ago
put n=1 and find 1 st term and then put n=2 and find 2 nd term. now subtract both and find commom difference and now apply the sum formula
himanshu one month ago
put n=1 first and find the 1st tern
himanshu one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off