sir i am deeply interested in civil branch. is civil branch on mnnit allahbad ad good as good as in iits and attracts good civil companies and oppurtunities as in iits.people say civil is not a good branch and requires too much struggle and particularly in mnnit where placement in civil is difficult.are these just rumours.i am a fresher in mnnit and joined this year only.was my decision right.what is the overall ranking of civil dept of mnnit in india including iits.please give a genuine advise as soon as possible

sir i am deeply interested in civil branch. is civil branch on mnnit allahbad ad good as good as in iits and attracts good civil companies and oppurtunities as in iits.people say civil is not a good branch and requires too much struggle and particularly in mnnit where placement in civil is difficult.are these just rumours.i am a fresher in mnnit and joined this year only.was my decision right.what is the overall ranking of civil dept of mnnit in india including iits.please give a genuine advise as soon as possible

Grade:

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or given a choice to pick any one of the two? If so, just make out what interests you the most and if you are in a fix to decide or if the branches are not as per your interest then you may think of taking admission at some other highly renowned institutions like – College of Engineering, Pune,........SRM University, Chennai,...........Lovely Professional Universitty, Phagwara,....I’d suggest you to pursue your degree in an institution which is highly reputed for quality education as well as has a sound placement record and on the top where you may get your desired branch. Civil branch has a wider scope in India as well in foreign countrie4s like Germany, Italy and the UAE, so, just go for it.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free