IIT bombay

IIT Kanpur

IIT Kharagpur

Punjab Engg. college

Madras Institute of Technology

Academy of aerospace and Aviation,Indore

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

Hindustan college of engg.,Tamil Nadu

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

Sir plz ttell me the average & highest package for cse in jmit,radaur
Dear Student it is 4.5 lakh to 5.6 lakh but let me tell you that a person qualified in CSE may earn more than 9 lakh per annum but bfor that there are certain things that really mater a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ nisha U can check it in their official website , its a famous engg college in haryana , average package for cse = 5-6 lakh per annum highest package = 8-9 lakh per annum . the company...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I'm getting mechanical in iit mandi and mechanical in dtu so which would be a better choice in terms of further opportunities of going abroad for ms and placements? i have no preferences...
If you’re looking for higher studies you need to get score good score in GRE, college preference doesnt matter much. IIT Mandi is a new one but you’ll definitely have a decent...
Avinash one year ago
Prefer DTU over IIT Mandi. As Mandi is a newer IIT.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
You should go for IIT M
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
I am from delhi and got 10200 rank in IPU. I am interest in B Tech CSE and probably will get it in NIEC, Delhi. My other options are IMT, Gurgaon and UPES, Dehradum. Please suggest whiuch...
Ranking of NIEC is same as ITM Ggn, If you are getting CS or EC at UPES try to choose the same, otherwise, try to get in ITM Ggn followed by NIEC...,.. Branch ranking is quiet important,...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Hi, I would suggest you to go for UPES-Dehradun without any doubt! It has specialized courses which give you a edge and then its has experienced and qualified faculty, great infrastructure...
Devik Aggarwal one year ago
I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at UPES and CSE at ITM, Gurgaon and will probaly get CSE in NIEC do you mean UPES > ITM, Gurgaon = NIEC ??
Anabhra one year ago
I want some preparation tips for 11 cbse exams and also some good books names that can be studied for preparation
@ deepak 11th is the main class if u want to clear up the concept for the competetive exams , i could say , do less focus on the school exam and turn your attention more towards the...
Dear Student, you need to divide hours for preparation of diffferent subjects. You need to draft a schedule that you have to follow religiously. Consider NCERT books as base for preparation ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
please visit all these tips and books are suggested by top iitians of...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Am a medical student and preparing for AIIMS would the following books be sufficient for physics ?NCERTsAllen Notes and modulesHC Verma (only theory and solved examples)Cengage Physics by BM...
This is more than sufficient if you are doing all of them completely.You can for either cengage or DC pandey to increase your efficiency. Follow link if you want additional information....
Harsh Patodia 7 months ago
Sir iit me admission me category wise rank use hote Hai ya AIR?
@ dipesh for admission into iit u need to first qualify the jee advanced exam , and be on top percentile of the respective board . and the catagory seats are filled with catagory rank and...
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts