sir i hav got nit srinagar through conselling (civil engg). i wanted this branch only also i hav a fair change to take admission in thapar university through lateral entry after 1st sem. so i wanted to know that would that be a fair decision to take thapar after 1st sem??? nit srinagar is no where in the ranking where as thapar has good rankings. pls pls help me out

sir i hav got nit srinagar through conselling (civil engg). i wanted this branch only also i hav a fair change to take admission in thapar university through lateral entry after 1st sem. so i wanted to know that would that be a fair decision to take thapar after 1st sem???
nit srinagar is no where in the ranking where as thapar has good rankings. pls pls help me out

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
9 years ago
You can go to the homepage of askIITians.com . There you will find out the rank and college predictor which you can use for finding out the rank, the branch and college options available for you after filling out your marks or rank and other credentials.This will help you in knowing your rank,getting best colleges and best branch correponding to your score.Every complications of different rounds and sliding is included.

------------------------------x--------------------------

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free