Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

What are the top 10 engineering colleges for aeronautical/aerospace engineering (B.E./B.tech)in India apart from IIT's? 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

Please check out the List of Aerospace / Aeronautical colleges in India

1. Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
2. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
3. Hindustan College Of Engineering
4. Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
5. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Powai, Mumbai 400076, (Maharashtra)
6. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
C-139, Sector-3, Near United Food Programme Building, Cariapppa Marg, Defence Colony, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand, (Uttarakhand)
7. Indian Institute of Technology, II PO, Chennai 600036, (Tamil Nadu)
8. Institute of Aviation Technology, 1265, Sector 6, Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507, (Punjab)
9. Institute of Information Technology & Management’s Aeronautical Engineering Training Academy, Sr. No. 37, Kondwa Budruk, Pune - 411 048, (Maharashtra)
10. Mohamed Sathak Engineernig College,Kilakarai - 623 806, Ramanathapuram Dist., Tamil Nadu, (Tamil Nadu)
11. Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, 451-D, Palakkad main road, Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore - 641 008, (Tamil Nadu)
12. Park College of Engineering and Technology, Kaniyur post, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
13. Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
14. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)
15. Academy Of Aerospace & Aviation, Swadesh Bhawan, 2, Press Complex, A.B.Road, Indore, (Madhya Pradesh)
16. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology, Royal Complex-467 , Near Old Paradi Naka, Bhandara Road ,Nagpur -440008, (Maharashtra)
17. Hindustan Electronics Academy, 61, Cambridge Road, P.B.No.806, Ulsoor, Bangalore 560008, (Karnataka)
18. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Kharagpur 721302, (West Bengal)
19. IIT, Kanpur 208016, (Uttar Pradesh)
20. Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna Airport, Patna 800014, (Bihar)
21. Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Technical Campus, # 29, R. K. Layout, Padmanabhanagar, Bangalore-560070, (Karnataka)
22. Madras Institute Of Technology, Anna University, Chrompet, Chennai-600044, (Tamil Nadu)
23. National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
24. National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
25. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh-160012, (Chandigarh (union territory))
26. School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi, (Delhi (union territory))
27. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in  your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best and wish u a bright future!!!

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

I have heard a lot about UPES- Dehradun and its courses? How is the faculty for Btech CSE courses in UPES?

Its a good one. They collaborated wid IBM providing better scope to cse students.
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Hello Mamta, UPES CSE courses is that its courses are in collaboration with IBM, which is rare to find in any Indian university. If you check their official FB page, you can have a sneak...

Suchitra Ray 11 months ago

Hi Mamta, I agree with Suchitra and Avinash. UPES is one of the best universities in India which is offering engineering courses. I would suggest you to check out their website for details...

Devik Aggarwal 10 months ago
Sir, 1)Why is the highest package in nit warangal as less as 24 lakhs per annum this year 2015 compared to 86 lakhs last year? 2) Is nit warangal better than bits hyd in terms of packages?...

Regarding fall in higherst package, These generally depends upon some extra brilliant students. May be in that year any one/few of the students may have performed extra ordinary. Regarding...
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago
I have scored 77% in 12 th ,130 in jee mains, 254 in bitsat and not cleared advance then which college can i expect , and could i get B.pharma in any of the bits

You can get any good private college with htese marks and can get good scholarship as well. There are various private ciolleges which provide good Infrastructure, faculty for both B.Tech...

Rahul Dhiman yesterday

PLEASE USE THE BRANCH AND COLLEGE PREDICTOR TO KNOW WHICH COLLEGES YOU CAN GET THROUGH YOUR JEE MAINS SCORE http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html TO KNOW YOU...

SAHIL 11 days ago
MY MARKS IN JEE MAINS IS 118 AND MY BOARD PERCENTAGE IS 92.8 SUGGEST ME SOME BEST COLLAGE FOR ME

Dear Friend, there are numberless reputed colleges and universities which are best known for their best infrastructure, best faculty members who are widely experienced, best evvironment for ...

Aneesh Sehgal 15 days ago

HI SUMIT PLEASE USE THE BRANCH AND COLLEGE PREDICTOR TO CHECK BEST AVAILABLE OPTIONS FOR YOU http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html THANKS

SAHIL 20 days ago
my CRL rank is 16620 in paper 2, gen catagory..can i get b arch in NOT tiruchirapalli? the previous answers were not satisfying..plse

Yes you can get it, if you are from other state too.. the last year closing rank for NIT Trichy was 21000 approx, for outside candidates.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

Make sure that you are a NATA qualified, as there may be pretty good chances for you to get a seat, but if you could not make it there then you may try getting seat at other reputed...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
my brother rank in KIITEEE is 13900 general can he get admission in electronics and tele communication for B.tech M.tech dual degree please answer soon L….….….….….….….….….….….….…....

Yes he may get an admission , but i suggest to come out of your home state and try at other equally good or rather more competent colleges or universities like – Institute of Enginering and ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Electronics and Communication branch is a thing of past.It will be hard to get a job.Please avoid this branch.Electrical,Mechanical.Civil,Industrial Engg/Manufacturing etc are better and...

Sanjeev Anand one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off