Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

What are the top 10 engineering colleges for aeronautical/aerospace engineering (B.E./B.tech)in India apart from IIT's? 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

Please check out the List of Aerospace / Aeronautical colleges in India

1. Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
2. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
3. Hindustan College Of Engineering
4. Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
5. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Powai, Mumbai 400076, (Maharashtra)
6. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
C-139, Sector-3, Near United Food Programme Building, Cariapppa Marg, Defence Colony, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand, (Uttarakhand)
7. Indian Institute of Technology, II PO, Chennai 600036, (Tamil Nadu)
8. Institute of Aviation Technology, 1265, Sector 6, Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507, (Punjab)
9. Institute of Information Technology & Management’s Aeronautical Engineering Training Academy, Sr. No. 37, Kondwa Budruk, Pune - 411 048, (Maharashtra)
10. Mohamed Sathak Engineernig College,Kilakarai - 623 806, Ramanathapuram Dist., Tamil Nadu, (Tamil Nadu)
11. Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, 451-D, Palakkad main road, Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore - 641 008, (Tamil Nadu)
12. Park College of Engineering and Technology, Kaniyur post, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
13. Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
14. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)
15. Academy Of Aerospace & Aviation, Swadesh Bhawan, 2, Press Complex, A.B.Road, Indore, (Madhya Pradesh)
16. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology, Royal Complex-467 , Near Old Paradi Naka, Bhandara Road ,Nagpur -440008, (Maharashtra)
17. Hindustan Electronics Academy, 61, Cambridge Road, P.B.No.806, Ulsoor, Bangalore 560008, (Karnataka)
18. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Kharagpur 721302, (West Bengal)
19. IIT, Kanpur 208016, (Uttar Pradesh)
20. Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna Airport, Patna 800014, (Bihar)
21. Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Technical Campus, # 29, R. K. Layout, Padmanabhanagar, Bangalore-560070, (Karnataka)
22. Madras Institute Of Technology, Anna University, Chrompet, Chennai-600044, (Tamil Nadu)
23. National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
24. National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
25. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh-160012, (Chandigarh (union territory))
26. School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi, (Delhi (union territory))
27. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in  your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best and wish u a bright future!!!

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

I'm getting mechanical in iit mandi and mechanical in dtu so which would be a better choice in terms of further opportunities of going abroad for ms and placements? i have no preferences...

If you’re looking for higher studies you need to get score good score in GRE, college preference doesnt matter much. IIT Mandi is a new one but you’ll definitely have a decent...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Prefer DTU over IIT Mandi. As Mandi is a newer IIT.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

You should go for IIT M

AKSHAY SHARMA 10 months ago
which is the best feild which should be taken to aquire future occupation in robotics feild.

Robotics requires the knowledge of mechanical, electrical and computer science. You can choose any one according to your interest and go towards it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Can there be any other subject related to robotics other than the previous ans

VINEETH N 9 months ago

Is it not related to nanotechnology?

VINEETH N 9 months ago
I have got admission in jaypee noida sector 62. I wanted to know that is the institute UGC( University Grants Commission ) affilated?

You can conform this from the official website of UGC. All these data is available there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Why don’t you check in at the official website of UGC under the list of affiliated colleges and universities and thereafter you need to check in at the official weblink of Jaypee Noida...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
i have secured 181 marks in aipmt 2015 re-test.will i get mbbs seat in all india quota as in this exam 4,00,000 students have given test insteat of 6,00,000 students?

Of course I’m not. I’m just suggesting that you should start preparing for next year because chances of getting a seat are nil. If you still want to believe that you’ll get a seat then go...

Neeti 10 months ago

dont show igo you will get seat if you r thinking u r right then keep thinking!!you r not the cbse authority to decide!!

RISHAB KOMAL 10 months ago

BUT NO OF STUDENTS ARE REDUCED??

RISHAB KOMAL 10 months ago
i just tried calling ur number but it is not reachable . so can u just contact me bcoz i need to about the course materials ?

Dear Jothisa, We called you two times on your registered mobile number but you did not pick the call. You can reach us on 0120-4616500 Extn 239 or 204 to discuss all your queries related to ...

Forum Team 8 months ago
WHAT RE MOST SCORING TOPICS OF IITJEE AND JEE MAIN TO BE REVISED FIRST

Dear Student, Please refer the below links for it: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/paper-analysis.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/paper-analysis.html Go through the...
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

hello, in chemistry stochiometry and chemical equillibrium,kinematics.about mathamatics you practice all topics...........................................all the...

raj kumar one month ago

IN CHEMISTRY COORDINATION CHEMISTRY, SOLUTIONS,CHEMICAL KINETICS,STOICHEMISTRY.IN PHYSICS OPTICS,THERMODYNAMICS.IN MATHS PROBABILITY,PERMUTATIONS.

NARAYANA one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off