ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   What are the top 10 engineering colleges for aeronautical/aerospace engineering (B.E./B.tech)in India apart from IIT's? 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

Please check out the List of Aerospace / Aeronautical colleges in India

1. Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
2. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
3. Hindustan College Of Engineering
4. Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
5. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Powai, Mumbai 400076, (Maharashtra)
6. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
C-139, Sector-3, Near United Food Programme Building, Cariapppa Marg, Defence Colony, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand, (Uttarakhand)
7. Indian Institute of Technology, II PO, Chennai 600036, (Tamil Nadu)
8. Institute of Aviation Technology, 1265, Sector 6, Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507, (Punjab)
9. Institute of Information Technology & Management’s Aeronautical Engineering Training Academy, Sr. No. 37, Kondwa Budruk, Pune - 411 048, (Maharashtra)
10. Mohamed Sathak Engineernig College,Kilakarai - 623 806, Ramanathapuram Dist., Tamil Nadu, (Tamil Nadu)
11. Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, 451-D, Palakkad main road, Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore - 641 008, (Tamil Nadu)
12. Park College of Engineering and Technology, Kaniyur post, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
13. Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
14. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)
15. Academy Of Aerospace & Aviation, Swadesh Bhawan, 2, Press Complex, A.B.Road, Indore, (Madhya Pradesh)
16. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology, Royal Complex-467 , Near Old Paradi Naka, Bhandara Road ,Nagpur -440008, (Maharashtra)
17. Hindustan Electronics Academy, 61, Cambridge Road, P.B.No.806, Ulsoor, Bangalore 560008, (Karnataka)
18. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Kharagpur 721302, (West Bengal)
19. IIT, Kanpur 208016, (Uttar Pradesh)
20. Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna Airport, Patna 800014, (Bihar)
21. Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Technical Campus, # 29, R. K. Layout, Padmanabhanagar, Bangalore-560070, (Karnataka)
22. Madras Institute Of Technology, Anna University, Chrompet, Chennai-600044, (Tamil Nadu)
23. National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
24. National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
25. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh-160012, (Chandigarh (union territory))
26. School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi, (Delhi (union territory))
27. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in  your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best and wish u a bright future!!!

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, through jee main counselling, suppose we get bit mesra then is it the ranchi campus or other campuses also....? like deoghar, patna etc.... please reply soon...

.Suppose you are getting BIT Mesra or it’s extension centre in Ranchi or Patna .In that case you will bespecified exactly before allotting you the seat finally
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago
Sir I got 281 in bit........... can I expect mechanical on pilani or on goa at least?

The best way to find an answer to your query is to vivit the official website of the university where you aspire to seek admission. There you may find the cut off list, the requirements for...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago

You better check out the cut off list of BITS Pilani...if it is beyond your reach then you can try at GOA . I can suggest you some other institutions as well where you can visit the websites...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago

YOU MAY NOT GET AT PILANI CAMPUS BUT THERE IS A FAIR CHANCE OF GETTING IN GOA CAMPUS

Bhanu Prakash 5 days ago
Sir, inspite of the fact that my rank was 4441 in architecture I have not been allotted any seat in the first round. But according to last years cutoff I should have been allotted a seat....

This year specifically the trend is such that a major upside turn has occured as a result of which you might not have got the seat in first counselling but don’t get disheartened . ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago

sir, what do you mean by upside turn?

Pranjal K 10 months ago
how would the new nit's proposed be

Hi , Setting up new NIT's is approved by the union cabinet. This will take the total count of NITs across the country to 30. The new NITs will come up at Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram,...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
i had qualified in jee mains with 78 marks will i get seat in any nit’s?

getting any nit depends on ur rank that will be calculated using both cbse and jee main score and will be dipalyed on 5 july if u r able to get around 93 in boards then there are little bit...

ng29 23 days ago

IT s a very less score. But your entry to nits depend on your category and your board marks.

shubham sharda 13 days ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 6 years ago
View all Questions »