There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

on what basis r chemical engineers r given jobs? is it difficult to get into a petroleum company? how r its placements in pharmaceutical industry?right im studying bits pilani , goa campus.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Company will see your educational background first. Suppose you did your study form your home town/ home state, they will not prefer you. In oil industry salary is very high but first of all in dangerous and far from your home. So now they are also checking your home sickness capacity also. Second things , your nature of hard work, if your % is average throughout life, and not any indication of hard work, they will not prefer.With only these reasons they are absorbing Students from Bihar colleges and from Up. So try to collect certificates from different colleges so that you can prove that you are comfortable with all state, all time active, and self motivated person. Now a days pharmaceutical industry is also at boom So You have to search for that and also try for higher studies. Your package will go very high after your PG so try GATE exam. BITS is a good college, So after good GATE score , that will be very helpful.

Pramod Kumar IITR-Alumni 

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

Which should I choose between PEC CSE, NSIT ECE..? Help would be appreciated. I am interested in both streams equally.
CSE is the demand of today. So you must go for PEC CSE
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
Hirday one year ago
Sir/Ma’am i have secured 146 marks in AIEEE and 93.6% in 12 th board....and 95% in PCM. ranking 29665 in aieee.. may i please know which colleges i can get with this performance? also can...
Please refer the official website of jee mains to get an idea about previous year opening and closing rank for different institues. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Your score is quite good and you need to check in at the official weblinks of Jeemains/Josaa and about making a choice amongst number of institutions – Whenever you are stuck n a fix...
Soneel Verma one year ago
is there any scope in civil engineering for girls?
Civil Engineering is also one of the best and preferred engineering stream. There are many scopes for this course. But according to me it's not good for the girls because there are many job ...
Leepika Roy one year ago
yeah ofcourse it is good stream for girls as ther is large chances of government job in civil engineering and also students have opinion that it is not good stream, but its not true so go...
ng29 one year ago
After B.S. from IISc, should I go abroad for M.S. and PhD or do the same in IISC? What government jobs in India can I get after my PhD?
HiPratyasha, Thank you for asking There are numerous elite research organisations in India,IISc. is one of them. Definately afteer completing your doctoral program you will get exposure to...
Aabid Hussain 3 months ago
Dear friend if you are lucky enough to get an opportunity at IISC, then well and good or else you may try in your own country as well as there are various highly reputed institutions...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
i have keen intrest in medicals .but right now i’m cocentrating more on board my senior suggested me to drop a year and prepare for can i get a coaching for medicals...
Dear Student, We provide the online class and thus till now we do not have any offline centres having hostel facilities in it. You can join us and take the class from your home itself. This...
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
please concentrate on which subject do you like mostly.If you concentrate others it may be difficult for you than you interested subject.
N JYOTHEESWAR 8 months ago
Q) The atomic mass of an element is 12.00719 amu. If there are 6 neutrons in the nucleus of the atom of the element, the binding energy per nucleon of the nucleus will be a. 76.4 MeV b....
Nuclear binding energy is the energy that would be required to disassemble the nucleus of the atom into its component parts. Calculation can be employed to determine the nuclear binding...
KALYAN 10 months ago
Dear Sai sowrya vardhan, If the atomic mass of an element is 12.00719 amu than the binding energy per nucleon is 7.64Mev because binding energy is nothing but conservation of mass.
SAI SARDAR 10 months ago
Dear Sai Sowrya Vardha the answer for this question is “7.64 Mev” Ok all the best for your bright future
Prabhakar ch 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts