Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

i am getting 77 to 82 marks in wbjeee 2012 rank.what will be my probables rank!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

your rank according to your marks will lie between 7000-9000(GEN category)

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I have got Mech. Engg. at NSIT. Any comments or views ? Is it good? Please. it would help.

Its a good one and you got good branch too. Go ahead.
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

you’re welcome
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Thank you Sir!

Shantanu 10 months ago
NSIT VS DTU WHICH ONE IS BETTER??? TELL ME ELLABORATELY COVERING FACULTY PLACEMENT ENVIRONMENT,ETC HOW IS MPAE OF NSIT??

dear student, depends on the branch that you want to take Check out the syllabus and faculty page on there websites
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
Hi sir, i am getting both dtu and nit warangal cs but i am lot confused in the above 2 institutes.I have searched lot but till have'nt found any solution. Please i request help me in...

I you want the higher salary job then you can choose any. But if you are aiming for civil services exams, or any other similar option then dtu is better as is will be near by delhi. You can...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Well.... DTU and NIT Warangal can be compared on many factors... First of all if you really want to go for masters... go for NIT Warangal ---> The simple reason is it has the NIT tag. It is ...

Parth Goswami 10 months ago
SIR, COULD YOU TELL ME IF SCHOLAR'S ACADEMY AT PASCHIM VIHAR IS GOOD FOR IIT-JEE COACHING OR NOT?? IT IS SUPPOSEDLY BEING RUN BY AN IIT-DELHI COMP.SC. STUDENT MR. SUDHANSHU...

Hi If u are going for a regular coaching institute then go for a renowned institute instead of any institute. Narayana, FIITJEE, BT, Vidyamandir classs are some of the best names fr JEE...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago

well from my experience institute will not provide you the magic reedy for the advance exam .. well you have to do the hard work to do it , it might sound very much akward to you but thats...

mrinal 8 months ago

hI, As far as my knowledge is concerned(since i live in paschim vihar), the good points about scholar’s Academy is the personal attention is good. The teachers which my son experienced were ...

nishant one year ago
sir i got 94 marks in jee mains and 95.4 in inter belongs to OBC catogery.can i get NIT seat in good college

Check cutoff list by visiting weblinks of IITs and NITs, thereafter keep an eye on counseling rounds, may be you crack in, and side by side keep visiting websites of other renowned...

Aneesh Sehgal 16 days ago

Probabaly. High chances for a good stream at home state NIT. You may also IIITs. Also, a t times, spot counselings offer some good branches at nice colleges. Do give them a try! Good luck!

QQ AA 25 days ago
Hey, Please Give me Olympic record of India.

India first participated in Olympics in 1900 in Paris. The country was represented by Norman Pritchard, an Anglo Indian who was holidaying in Paris during that time. He bagged two silver...

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off