ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i am getting 77 to 82 marks in wbjeee 2012 rank.what will be my probables rank!!!

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

your rank according to your marks will lie between 7000-9000(GEN category)

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
IS andhra university integrated b.tech and m.tech courses is good for a bright future

Hi, Integrated courses are generally good courses if you are oriented towards a career in technical field. It not only saves one year but job prospective is aslo good. So you can take that...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
Which amongest the following is the best in terms of stream and college both considered together? CSE at Thapar University ECE at PEC, Chandigarh ECE at IIIT- Allahabad I have these 3...

Based on the previous records of the admission , placements and internships the choices given by you can be arranged in the following order CSE at Thapar University ECE at IIIT- Allahabad...
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
HOW GOOD IS VIT, VELLORE? AND WHAT IS THE EXPECTED CUT-OFF IN VITEEE 2015?

vit is good colege and its been opted by students frequently nowadays this year expected cut of is 64-68 bcoz last year cut off was 65 cut off shifts around 5-7 marks in exams

ng29 5 days ago

vit is good college but bits and ipu r better than vit approve if useful

ng29 9 days ago
What do you recommend for me to do for my holidays between Xth and XIth ?

Dear student, You should definately learn Calculus because it will be helpful for maths and physics both. Also learn starting chapters of Physics like Motion in straight line, kinematics ,...
  img
Nishant Vora 22 days ago

XI th is going to have a sea change from 10 th . You can’t afford to loose this time. Get standard books lime H C Verma, NCERTS etc. and start reading. These books are a must for...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 22 days ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 6 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the implementation...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 6 years ago
JAMES HAS x CHILDREN WITH HIS FIRST WIFE. MARY HAS x+1 CHILDREN WITH HER FIRST HUSBAND .THEY MARY EACH OTHER AND HAVE CHILDREN OF THEIR OWN .THERE ARE TOTAL 24 CHILDRENS. ASSUMING THAT NO...

Dear rahul let james and mary have y children x+(x+1) +y=24 y= 23-2x so total number of fight = 24 C 2 these fights also include firght among the children of same parents. so children of...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »