ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i am getting 77 to 82 marks in wbjeee 2012 rank.what will be my probables rank!!!

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

your rank according to your marks will lie between 7000-9000(GEN category)

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, which is best among bits hyderabad and nit warangal if i get civil engineering in both the clgs

What ,do you mean by the best. BITS and NIT both are institutes of reputation . It totally depends on you how you do both colleges are full of opportunities . And if you go by rankings NIT...
  img
Abhinav 2 days ago

Reputed Institutions demand that a student must perform very well in JEE Adv, as well as +2 Board...chech yourself up...if you are good at these, without hesitation be sure both of them are...

Frank Defeo yesterday
Is there any iit with astrophysics courses??

You can look up for courses in IIT Delhi as they have recently started some courses on the topics relating to astronomy, some being taught by the Director, IITD himself. They have the course...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago
which branch is best for engineering student

P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }A:link { } I'll recommend to mechanical engineering. Mechanical engineering is still better than other degrees. It contains one of the major activities in the...

Leepika Roy 3 months ago

I would sugggest Mechanical Engineeering

Krishnamurthy 3 months ago
is NIT syllabus are tough as compare to other state level colleges

Dear Student, Syllabus of all the colleges for a particular qualification is almost same everywhere. The big difference is the education quality, faulty level, students caliber level ,and...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 8 months ago

img
Shobhit Varshney 8 months ago
Sir,Can you please suggest some good books for the BITSAT?

BITSAT is generally easier than JEE Mains, easier simple questions entirely from NCERT syllabus. Work on the basics, there wont be any difficult questions that require considerable amount of...

Drake one month ago

the cutoffs are - Degree programme at Pilani Campus Cut-off BITSAT-2014 score B.E.(Hons.): Chemical 326 B.E.(Hons.): Civil 322 B.E.(Hons.): Electrical & Electronics 359 B.E.(Hons.):...

Drake one month ago

there is book A Complete Success Package for Online BITSAT 2015 (With CD) its awesome book approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
which are the topics are important and scoring good marks in iitjee and aieee from physics and chemistry?

Hi, Physics: Electromagnetism SHM Kinematics Wave Optics Nuclear Physics Chemistry Physical chemistry Organic Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Thanks and regards Rajat Askiitians Expert

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
View all Questions »