Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i am getting 77 to 82 marks in wbjeee 2012 rank.what will be my probables rank!!!

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

your rank according to your marks will lie between 7000-9000(GEN category)

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir,Which institute should I opt between,NIT Rourkela and Indian Institute of Space science and Technology(IIST)?
Dear student, Depends on the interest of your branch . Which branch you want to choose?
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
whats the difference in syllabus and placements of it and cse which ones better and is mits a good college for engineering in these branch
Full form of MIT please? and the difference is that CSE is preffered more in IT companies, IT is good but if you do it from a very reputed government institute like NIT allahabad otherwise...
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
I have 339 marks in bitsat, can i get e&i in bits pilani,pilani campus
Yaa sure u can get good branch is bits pilani like CSE,ECE,COmputation
Charchit Tailong 4 months ago
hellosir, iget direct admission in nits? say yes or no
NO, You can not get admission unless you give its entrance exam. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Sir, I just wanted to know that how to appear for entrance test for LPU, and other respectable private unversities like Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, Manipal....
You can contact them directly our the phone and can get the detailed procedure. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Hello Darpan, Universities like UPES, LPU, Manipal, JNU have their own entrance exams and all the information related to entrance tests and eligibility is provided on their official...
Natasha Roy one month ago
why mosses is least likely to be found at sea coast?
Since mosses areautotrophicthey require enough sunlight to conduct photosynthesis. Shade tolerance varies by species, just as it does with higher plants. In most areas, mosses grow chiefly...
Raheema Javed 9 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details