I am eligible for spot admission BIT Mesra to be held on 20th October 2009. I have the option of Polymer engineering/Biotech engineering. Currently, I am in SRM University doing my B.Tech Mech. Since I am particular about the brand image of college, I would like to take up Biotech in BIT Mesra, Since it is already 3 months since the classes have commenced, I am not sure whether I will be able to cope up with the portions. Do anyone have any idea whether there will be make up sessions for these late joinees? I am confused and I donot know whether it is wise to take up this course this late. Thanks

I am eligible for spot admission BIT Mesra to be held on 20th October 2009. I have the option of Polymer engineering/Biotech engineering. Currently, I am in SRM University doing my B.Tech Mech.

Since I am particular about the brand image of college, I would like to take up Biotech in BIT Mesra,

Since it is already 3 months since the classes have commenced, I am not sure whether I will be able to cope up with the portions. Do anyone have any idea whether there will be make up sessions for these late joinees?

I am confused and I donot know whether it is wise to take up this course this late.

Thanks

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

Generrally there are not any make up seesion for late admissions. However professors might try to help you people who take late admissions by arranging couple of extra classes to help you catch the courses. For exact information you should definately contact the college administration .  Well , this will not have any long term effect.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free