i got 1615 rank in obc.i am getting c.s.,eee,mechanical in new iit's like ropar ,mandi,patna,rajasthan,bhubaneswarbut not hyderabad.i am also getting c.s.,eee,e.c.,etcin good NIT's like trichy ,warangal, surathkal,calicut etc.so whether to jooin new iit's or to join top NIT's is my question.please if you wards have any information ragarding new iit's please, send it

i got 1615 rank in obc.i am getting c.s.,eee,mechanical in new iit's like ropar ,mandi,patna,rajasthan,bhubaneswarbut not hyderabad.i am also getting c.s.,eee,e.c.,etcin good NIT's like trichy ,warangal, surathkal,calicut etc.so whether to jooin new iit's or to join top NIT's is my question.please if you wards have any information ragarding new iit's please, send it

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Vaibhav Jindal (Meet the Champ)
53 Points
12 years ago

Dear Sangula dugraprasd

I strongly recommend you to opt for the Top NITs like Trichy,warangal etc . The top Nits have good Placements and better ranking than new iits .New IITs is definitely not the good choice against the Top Nits.

Top NITs >> New IITs

for further information about he New IITs. Please check the website of new iits.

Best of LuckSmile

Hope this has helped you 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free