coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

is srm vadapalani is good for its first year btech batch

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

u ask abt SRM vadapalni which is in chennai but u hav not posted in ur query abt other option u hav ,

it is always better to ask for the comparison among the diff. intitutes, but

DO NOT worry, srm univ. is one of good university which is getting better by the it is improving its ranking every year & it is know for its student's campuslife ,

it is revising its curriculum according to the need of hour ,

it is among TOP 20 PRIVATE UNIV. of the country today and by the time of yr final year it wud
certainly make it better & u cud good job option .

Good luck for ur future & i wud really appreciate if u post ur other similar queries like this.
7 years ago

is vadapalini campus of srm is good for cse

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

top private engineering institutes or universities with placement of > 6lacs
Dear Student, these days almost every college/university is running a race for perfection and quality in the field of education. No one is ready to compromise with quality or best use of...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
BITs, Manipal, VIT, SRM, UPES, Thapar, UTM Shillong are the top universties for pursuing These have good infrastructure, placements and faculty. You can apply in these through your...
Natasha Roy 5 months ago
hi parath srm university, amity university,manipal uniersity,vit university are some top universities of india where you can get placement packages of more thaan 6 lakhs regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
How is the Past placement record of NIEC. Do big corporates come to this college for Campus Placement or IPU does centralized placement counseling for NIEC.
Dear student, you can visit their official website to know about there placement statistics. Also you can view the list of companies which come for the recruitment. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
sir i am getting ymca and uiet kurukshetra bot computer science which college should i prefer
After analyzing faculty infrastructure and placement according to me YMCA is abetter option PLS APPROVE IF HELPFUL
mohit vashishtha one year ago
after a
mohit vashishtha one year ago
After B.S. from IISc, should I go abroad for M.S. and PhD or do the same in IISC? What government jobs in India can I get after my PhD?
HiPratyasha, Thank you for asking There are numerous elite research organisations in India,IISc. is one of them. Definately afteer completing your doctoral program you will get exposure to...
Aabid Hussain 3 months ago
Dear friend if you are lucky enough to get an opportunity at IISC, then well and good or else you may try in your own country as well as there are various highly reputed institutions...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Who was the first Indian Governor-General of India?
Before Independence, Warren Hastings was the first Governor General of India. He occupied this position from 1773 to 1784. Hastings was born at Churchill, Oxfordshire. He joined the British ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Chakeravarthi Rajagopalachari was the first Indian governor general of independent India. Dr. Rajagopalachari remained India's Governor-General until the Constitution was approved and came...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
sir my sc category rank is 2778 according to your rank predictor.can i get nit or iiit allahabad or dtu and nsit?
Dear Student, your rank and category may help you get in some reputed institution, but getting at DTU/NSIT or Allahabad institutions, but getting the required branch may not be predicted at ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
there is no option to fill category rank.they only ask rank ,if give the general rank provided by this site then it says i could get chemical in nit trichy.But how is this possible?
aparna 4 months ago
SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India