There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

best branch of nit trichy ?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Pallav,

NIT Trichy is famous for Computer Science & Electrical branches!!!!!!!  

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!

4 years ago

Dear Pallav Raj,

The branches Ranking in NIT-Trichy are as follows :

1.Computer Science & Engineering(CSE)

2.Electronics & Communication Engineering(ECE)

3.Electrical & Electronics Engineering(EEE)

4.Mechanical Engineering(Mech Engg)

5.Instrumentation & Control Engineering

6.Chemical Engineering

7.Civil Engineering

8.Production Engineering

9.Metallurgical and Materials Engineering

For futher information on particular branches in NIT-Trichy please visit the following link given below

Hope this answer helped you immensely dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am from delhi and got 10200 rank in IPU. I am interest in B Tech CSE and probably will get it in NIEC, Delhi. My other options are IMT, Gurgaon and UPES, Dehradum. Please suggest whiuch...
Ranking of NIEC is same as ITM Ggn, If you are getting CS or EC at UPES try to choose the same, otherwise, try to get in ITM Ggn followed by NIEC...,.. Branch ranking is quiet important,...
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Hi, I would suggest you to go for UPES-Dehradun without any doubt! It has specialized courses which give you a edge and then its has experienced and qualified faculty, great infrastructure...
Devik Aggarwal 2 months ago
I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at UPES and CSE at ITM, Gurgaon and will probaly get CSE in NIEC do you mean UPES > ITM, Gurgaon = NIEC ??
Anabhra 2 months ago
Hi sir, i am getting both dtu and nit warangal cs but i am lot confused in the above 2 institutes.I have searched lot but till have'nt found any solution. Please i request help me in...
I you want the higher salary job then you can choose any. But if you are aiming for civil services exams, or any other similar option then dtu is better as is will be near by delhi. You can...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Well.... DTU and NIT Warangal can be compared on many factors... First of all if you really want to go for masters... go for NIT Warangal ---> The simple reason is it has the NIT tag. It is ...
Parth Goswami 2 months ago
which is better lnmiit jaipur (CS) or jaypee noida (CS) or iiit amethi (IT) ?
Although Jaypee is a private it will charge a high fee but still in my opinion it is the best option from the above.
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
how to start revising 11 th if some concepts are not clear?
Dear Student, Start studying the chapters in which you are weak and make the proper notes of that chapters. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one month ago
Go to the simple approach..
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
sir i have scored 130 in jee mains2015 88.8%in cbse 12 th board,can i get integrated msc in mathematics in nit rourkela?
Its rare chance, but attempt all round of counselling...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
YOu have very minimal chances of getting it
Avinash 3 months ago
sir is it possible to get integrated msc in mathematics in nit durgapur or IIEST(kolkata) in general category,west bengal being my home state
divya 3 months ago
how toget aiims 2014 question paper
For getting AIIMS 2014 question paper you have to buy new edition of AIIMS previous year question papers book. Till now it is found in any website that is why I am telling you to buy a new...
Adarsh 4 months ago
There was a mistake in the last sentence. The correct sentence is below: Till now it is not found in any website that is why I am telling you tobuy a new edition of AIIMS previous year...
Adarsh 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details