• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

best branch of nit trichy ?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Pallav,

NIT Trichy is famous for Computer Science & Electrical branches!!!!!!!  

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!

5 years ago

Dear Pallav Raj,

The branches Ranking in NIT-Trichy are as follows :

1.Computer Science & Engineering(CSE)

2.Electronics & Communication Engineering(ECE)

3.Electrical & Electronics Engineering(EEE)

4.Mechanical Engineering(Mech Engg)

5.Instrumentation & Control Engineering

6.Chemical Engineering

7.Civil Engineering

8.Production Engineering

9.Metallurgical and Materials Engineering

For futher information on particular branches in NIT-Trichy please visit the following link given below

http://www.nitt.edu/home/academics/admissions/btech/

Hope this answer helped you immensely dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Can i get electronics or civil in thapar university with 123 marks in jee mains 2016.outside Punjab??

You must better visit the website of the Institution and get to know whether you are able to get an entry there or not, else there are numerous other reputed institutions too where you may...

Aneesh Sehgal 4 days ago

YES CHANCES OF GOING TO THAPAR MAY BE .BUT NOW IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH YOU GET IN BOARDS.BUT I THINK YOU WILL GET CIVIL IN THAPAR SURELY IF YOU ARE A OBC OR SC CANDIDATE THANKS AND...

SAHIL 20 days ago
Sir I want to know something about icas manipal and bitsat I am studying 12 class I am able to get bitsat goa and ICAS manipal university I am a hardworking student I want to do computer...

If you are getting you can go for the older universities.But I will suggest you to go for AIITs and then INTERNATIONAL University later
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
i am from west bengal..for nit durgapur,biotech stream..in 2 nd round it closed at 53112(obc rank)and my obc is 71962..can i too get this in 3/4th round?

Yes you can.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

May be possible, just keep an eye on counselling rounds and if due to some reasons, you could not make it there, then don’t lose hope as you may try visiting at the official weblinks of...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
please give suggestion to me how to prepare for aiims exam by self preperation without taking any coaching.

Hello Student, You can enroll for our Self Study Courses also which include Video Lectures, Study Planner, Mindmaps, Test Paper with Video Solutions and Revision Notes. All this at an...
  img
Pankaj one year ago

Hi Student Self preparation is the must need for preparing for any exam whether you are enrolled with some coaching center or not.You just need a proper schedule and books for studying. You...
  img
Anjali Ahuja one year ago

Hi Student 1) Study according to the weightage of marks of all the chapters . The weightage for AIIMS is same as it is in AIPMT exam. Give time to those chapters which carry more marks in...
  img
Raheema Javed one year ago
I have pay fees of IIT counselling , if I do not report at reporting centre. Will I eligible for jee advanced next year?

Yes you can appear but you should full fill its eligibility criteria. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Is there any particular reason for not reporting,........or its just for the sake of information,......Ok you may appear in it provided you fulfill all the requisite...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off