My rank in UPSEE are as follows for B.Tech.: General Rank: 7633 SC Category rank: 226 Acc. to opening-closing rank of HBTI, I’ll be able to get IT in it whereas I can get all branches in Insititute of Engg & Tech. Should I go with IT branch in HBTI or I should go with IET, Lucknow?? In UPTU’s official website IET’s ranking is just below that of HBTI. But I didn’t find IET’s name in top engg colleges. Sir, please tell me about IET’s placement and whether I should go with IET, Lucknow or IT branch in HBTI, Kanpur……..

My rank in UPSEE are as follows for B.Tech.:
General Rank: 7633
SC Category rank: 226
Acc. to opening-closing rank of HBTI, I’ll be able to get IT in it whereas I can get all branches in Insititute of Engg & Tech. Should I go with IT branch in HBTI or I should go with IET, Lucknow?? In UPTU’s official website IET’s ranking is just below that of HBTI. But I didn’t find IET’s name in top engg colleges. Sir, please tell me about IET’s placement and whether I should go with IET, Lucknow or IT branch in HBTI, Kanpur……..

Grade:

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
8 years ago
Hii
You can choose any of the colleges as it is you whois going to make the difference.Once you get admission you must do the same amount of hard work in order to get the success as you have done in your prep days

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free