DCE (1) electrical

NIT Trichy ECE .

Acc. to placement.

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

I would suggest you to go for NIT Trichy ECE

I feel that placements are better in NIT Trichy than in DCE

7 years ago

I also did my B.Tech from DCE, and would suggest u to take electrical in DCE. Electrical Placements  are very good in DCE and are best if compared with other Branches of DCE. Many Public sectrors companies with famous private  companies recruited the students at a very good packages in this time of recession also.

Hope ur Query uis answered.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

which university i take for mechanical engineering in pec or mechanical engineering in nit jalandhar
@ nakul go for nit jalandhar , as its far better good than pec , nit jalandhar have a nice campous and they have large workshop for mechanical engg , and also that nitian tag , that are...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
should i go for mechanical engineering or manufacturing technology nit jalandhar
nakul 2 months ago
I have heard a lot about UPES- Dehradun and its courses? How is the faculty for Btech CSE courses in UPES?
Its a good one. They collaborated wid IBM providing better scope to cse students.
Avinash one year ago
Hello Mamta, UPES CSE courses is that its courses are in collaboration with IBM, which is rare to find in any Indian university. If you check their official FB page, you can have a sneak...
Suchitra Ray one year ago
Hi Mamta, I agree with Suchitra and Avinash. UPES is one of the best universities in India which is offering engineering courses. I would suggest you to check out their website for details...
Devik Aggarwal one year ago
Which is Best Engg. College UIET Chandigarh or College of Technology Pantnagar
UIET Chandigarh
Avinash one year ago
Well, when stuck in such a position, the my simple suggestion to students is – to visit the official weblinks of both the institution and check out there, the fee structure,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
How to be more perfect in solving numericals of physics in 12 th board exams.
In the preparation before examination 01.​Prepare a list of derivations, formulae and experiments in the syllabus and keep them handy 02.Revise all the Concepts regularly 03.Solve each and...
Santosh Datla 3 months ago
@ xavier As far as cbse board exams are concerned , they will ask u simple even numerical questions , donot worry about it . frst of all u need to read the whole ncert twice , and solve the ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
so how many attempts were left for iit jee after leaving one year exactly after 12 th without giving in 2017
@ sourabh 3 times max u can give jee main exam . but if there is a condition that u should attempt that in the consecutive year of the appearance of board . so, if u are not attempting the...
you can appear only three times for this exam . so if you have appeared only one time before then two chances are left for you thanks post if still doubt exist
SAHIL 2 months ago
In my CBSE Class 12 Exam held in the year 2016, I have secured : Maths-62; Physics-70; Chemistry-81; English-62; Bengali-89; Biology-79. Am I eligible for JEE Main 2017 ? Which subjects will...
@ sakyajit yes, u are elligible , actually the 75 percent criteria was their previously for advanced attempt only , but from this year that also have employed in mains as well . so, in this ...
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts